JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#291 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
well no site i can find says what he is exactly but it said lion-like..

an extremely intelligent lion-like creature from Cosmo Canyon.

But that still doesnt say half lion half wolf or maybe he is a wolf that acts like a lion :/ or maybe Square Enix is just trying to drive us nuts
probably the last one x.x

the strategy guide by Brady calls him a Cosmo wolf....and i think i remember something about that in the game, something where someone calls his father an old wolf

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#292 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-02-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor View Post
probably the last one x.x

the strategy guide by Brady calls him a Cosmo wolf....and i think i remember something about that in the game, something where someone calls his father an old wolf
Yeah, now that you mention it.. I think Bugenhagen does. i think i remember it said that in the guide but ive always heard from people he was a lion.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#293 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah, now that you mention it.. I think Bugenhagen does. i think i remember it said that in the guide but ive always heard from people he was a lion.
*smiles* it's too bad the rumour about a remake is just that....the tech demo for the PS2 cost more money to make than any game they've ever made...so they'd end up charging hundreds of dollars if they ever made it

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#294 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-02-2007, 04:41 PM

Quote:
*smiles* it's too bad the rumour about a remake is just that....the tech demo for the PS2 cost more money to make than any game they've ever made...so they'd end up charging hundreds of dollars if they ever made it
as much as i want a remake i wouldnt spend hundreds of dollars on it...

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#295 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-02-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
as much as i want a remake i wouldnt spend hundreds of dollars on it...
exactly....*sighs* maybe in another ten or fifteen years, it'll cost less.

(#296 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-02-2007, 04:51 PM

Final Fantasy VII had the best plot and the best Characters n.n

(#297 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Final Fantasy VII had the best plot and the best Characters n.n
agreed...the plot and character depth rivalled Star Ocean 2 and Phantasy Star 4 (or even Shining Force 2)

(#298 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-02-2007, 04:55 PM

Quote:
yes he was...nanaki's father was a Cosmo Wolf, just like he is
It isn't Nanaki's father. Nanaki's father was blue. It isn't anyone in the story at all. Just a wolf. No one special. A guardian, that's all. Like QueenEmeraldis said, you are all looking into it too much. It is more simple then you think.

Quote:
Why would it cost hundreds of dollars? It could fit on one blue ray disk. for the PS3. I think if they remade it, they'd get more money from Final Fantasy then any game ever. All die-hard fans want a remake, so they'll get it, and non-playes will be drawn to the incredible graphics. Its a win-win situation!! Since alot of people now won't play FFVII because the graphic aren't that great. But I love the graphics, they are so cool and unique. Like all SquareEnix games.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-02-2007 at 05:00 PM.
(#299 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-02-2007, 04:59 PM

Quote:
agreed...the plot and character depth rivalled Star Ocean 2 and Phantasy Star 4 (or even Shining Force 2)
there should be a star ocean thread! but anyways compared every other game i play FFVII had the biggest plot twist ever! (the death of the beloved Aerith) just the fact of death of her race! but it's good there was no blood slapt that would have just been wrong :/

(#300 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-02-2007, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Why would it cost hundreds of dollars? It could fit on one blue ray disk. for the PS3. I think if they remade it, they'd get more money from Final Fantasy then any game ever. All die-hard fans want a remake, so they'll get it, and non-playes will be drawn to the incredible graphics. Its a win-win situation!! Since alot of people now won't play FFVII because the graphic aren't that great. But I love the graphics, they are so cool and unique. Like all SquareEnix games.
i love the old graphics. even if they kinda look like bobble heads :/ hey if they made a remake of FFVII for the ps3 i would buy a ps3 and buy the game just to play it. even if the only new thing in the game was graphics.. i loved FFVII but i know if it cost to much i wouldnt buy it >.<