JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#321 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-03-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakenjecht View Post
tha sucks man, i love using katanas specially using my friends tensa zangetsu
meh, these were all modern reproductions anyways *wants real ones*

they have a sword store in the mall now...Valley of the Kings...they ahve a very nice ono dachi there, but it's red, instead of black

there's also a sword that can only be described as the Sword of Batman

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#322 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-03-2007, 04:05 PM

All I can say about an FFVII remake, is that it would be a nice dream, and if it was made, it would be the best game ever. No game made in the future would ever be better then that.

One of my favorite weapons for Cloud in VII, is Ragnarok and Heaven's Cloud. Those swords are so cool. And of course Ultima Weapon is sick, but the only draw back to that weapon is that it is linked to Cloud's HP. As his HP drops, so does the blade's attack power.

What is your favorite FF summon ? (all games included) and who do you like better, Kuja or Ultimecia? I am not saying Sephiroth, cause I already know everyone likes him the best.

For my favorite summon, I can't pick one. >_< But I do know Shiva is one of my favorites. She is wicked cool. And I like Ultimecia better then Kuja, I didn't like him much. He'd be better off as a woman.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-03-2007 at 04:08 PM.
(#323 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-03-2007, 04:09 PM

~deleting deleting~

Last edited by drakenjecht : 05-15-2019 at 03:43 PM.
(#324 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-03-2007, 04:13 PM

i don't really like either <<

favorite summon...hmmm...I'd have to say Bahamut Zero...though i did like 8's bahamut...probably the only thing about 8 i did like x.x

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#325 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-03-2007, 04:15 PM

~deleting deleting~

(#326 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
come on final fantasy viii was awesome it was more like our world unlike any other final fantasy
i hated everything about 8 except the cinema with Quistis

(#327 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-03-2007, 04:20 PM

~deleting deleting~

(#328 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-03-2007, 04:22 PM

Quote:
come on man,
the story of love between squall and rinoa is just awesome, the fighting is amazing think of the galbadia vs balamb cinematics, the homing missiles onto garden there is just soo much awesomeness to final fantasy viii
actually, i thought the battle between the gardens was rather lame....the graphics were very poor throughout most of it, except the scene where he is hanging on to that flying thing after having kicked that one guy off...and Rinoa and Squall were both LAME characters

(#329 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-03-2007, 04:27 PM

~deleting deleting~

(#330 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-03-2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:
do not diss squall, if you diss squall you diss me got it :@
i have alot of characteristics that are the same as squall including a fondness of using gunblades
are you whiny like he is? are you so selfabsorbed you can't see that you have friends that care about you? are you a child who has no idea who his parents are, or why a woman from the future would use something that you have always had as a weapon against you?