JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
SnoutCat (Offline)
JF Old School

Send a message via MSN to SnoutCat
11-10-2006, 07:10 PM

I love FF games, my 1st one and all-time favorite is FF:7.

There's a high possibility of a remake of FF:7 for PS3, there's a tech demo, just search it in youtube or something.

Also there will be a newer version of Advent Children (they're gonna add new scenes, and some are going to be remade).
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-10-2006, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoutCat View Post
I love FF games, my 1st one and all-time favorite is FF:7.

There's a high possibility of a remake of FF:7 for PS3, there's a tech demo, just search it in youtube or something.

Also there will be a newer version of Advent Children (they're gonna add new scenes, and some are going to be remade).
I don't think they are going to remake it for PS3 they made that demo to see how far Square-Enix could go with graphics. not that I'd mind if they remade it I would absolutely love it !! I can only imagine the whole game in AC graphics. But to get the whole game it have to be like 3 discs +.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-10-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I don't think they are going to remake it for PS3 they made that demo to see how far Square-Enix could go with graphics. not that I'd mind if they remade it I would absolutely love it !! I can only imagine the whole game in AC graphics. But to get the whole game it have to be like 3 discs +.
nope it will fit one 1 single layer Blue ray disc
singel layer blue ray is 25 gigs dual layer 50 and so on and so on and so on up to 8 layers can be put on a single blue ray disc meaning 200 gigs of storage. so they could do it on a single disc easy. and they could probley push the graphics futher then that. and still fit it on one disc

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-10-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
nope it will fit one 1 single layer Blue ray disc
singel layer blue ray is 25 gigs dual layer 50 and so on and so on and so on up to 8 layers can be put on a single blue ray disc meaning 200 gigs of storage. so they could do it on a single disc easy. and they could probley push the graphics futher then that. and still fit it on one disc
No kiddin' that amazing. I am not a computer person so I don't understand anything about CDs but I'll take your word for it Kain-san ^^
(#35 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-10-2006, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
No kiddin' that amazing. I am not a computer person so I don't understand anything about CDs but I'll take your word for it Kain-san ^^
basicly think of normal blue ray disc as beening = to 5 or 6 Normal DVD's

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-10-2006, 08:02 PM

Cant wait for FF:7 remake.. that would be so cool, highly anticipated

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

11-10-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Cant wait for FF:7 remake.. that would be so cool, highly anticipated
let just put it this square would be stupid not not remake it. they can almost garenty that it will sell jsut as much as it did the frist time it came out. actual it may sell more because they have newer kids like my little brother that only played games on ps2 and never played any ps1 games. you would have them more then likely buy it also. They already have the 3d models for the most part made already. from advent children thats a 3 to 6 month project that only going to take them half the time to do now.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-10-2006, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
let just put it this square would be stupid not not remake it. they can almost garenty that it will sell jsut as much as it did the frist time it came out. actual it may sell more because they have newer kids like my little brother that only played games on ps2 and never played any ps1 games. you would have them more then likely buy it also. They already have the 3d models for the most part made already. from advent children thats a 3 to 6 month project that only going to take them half the time to do now.
Yeah thats what im thinking, this will be a hit for sure.. another game I'd like to see a remake of is FF8(this is the 2nd best FF game for me).

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Keefka (Offline)
New to JF

Ff - 11-10-2006, 11:20 PM

I have loved FF for years now since me and my friend played FF7 when we younger and going out to work and socializing didnt involve going further than down the road.

I enjoy them all and love the stories, I do sometimes dislike the way FF fans can be when it comes to mentioning such FF titles as X-2 which was more fun than I expected especially as I played it with my then girlfriend.

I have never been part of a community that's disscused FF and am glad I found this forum its all my interests in one!

I have heard that the PSP is currently being workd so it will be able to run downloadable PS1 games including the FF games that are on that system including the mighty FF7, would be fun to replay that game where ever I went and would likely still be better than any other PSP game out there.

Who was your favorite characters? I loved Rikku though most people hated her! I think Vincent is one of, if not thee coolest male character when it comes to design and sephiroth has his fare share of fans.

Asyou can tell my name is slyly stolen from FF with my name being Keef and the character Kefka in FF6 I think it was, I aint played em for a bit!

xkx
(#40 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
Red face help... - 11-12-2006, 12:12 AM

hey, um yeah...I was wondering if any of you have played FFX...I'm stuck... *Sigh* I'm at the part where you're on an island attacked by SIN with Wakka, and there's a Sin creature in the woods, I'm at a loss at what to do, I can't seem to beat the Sin thing, and I'm not sure if I'm even supposed to!
>>I know this thread is not for asking for help, but...if anyone has something I'd really REALLY appreciate it! arigato!

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....