JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#451 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
05-28-2007, 04:32 AM

I'm so Final Fantasy obsessed, that on Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, I made a character that looks just like Sephiroth and has the Masamune and awesome fighting skill >.<....I'm scared

Army- D.N.A. (The Demon Naruto Army)
Gen.- TheDemonNaruto
P.M.G.- MarkDuff
Ltn.- Tsuzuki
Maj.- Slykaz1
Brig.- Sutiiven
Pri.- Katchan6
JFMerc - Hyakushi
Animal Domesticate - Pjok
Secret Supplier- Dark Chao

Join now! We have cookies!
(#452 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-28-2007, 05:10 PM

Yeah, I maxed out the sphere grid once myself, but never again seeing how it took the longest time to finish, and after awhile it is hard to get the points to advance on the grid...

In some ways I don't like 10. But for good reasons in my opinion. There really aren't any secrets in the story line. Sure you learn alot of the things about Tidus, the Fayth, the Aeons, and Sin, but right from the get go, you pretty much know the entire story, and the game is laid out for you the very moment it starts. It is very linear, and you basically have to follow it all the way through until the end, then you can go and do as you please pretty much.

And the game has these huge looking cities, Bevelle is the capital of Spira, yet you can't even explore it that much! I used to love to be able to travel all over the cities and look at everything and unturn every stone in every alley way. Like FF9. The cities were huge and there was a lot to find. Especially in Lindblum. I felt FF10 was lacking the the whole long RPG complex story plot area. But besides that, the battle system was so much fun for me, I could fight all day, and I really loved the soundtrack.
(#453 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
05-28-2007, 05:28 PM

Have you all heard about the internation version of FFXII, it's gonna have 12 license boards!!!!!!

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#454 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

05-28-2007, 05:30 PM

12 license boards ?? Can you explain further, please.
(#455 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

05-28-2007, 05:42 PM

here, you can go here for more information

IGN: Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#456 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
05-29-2007, 09:46 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Rerelease?...that's...odd.. Actually it adresses one of the very few problems I have with (offline) console gaming, lack of game patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.wikipedia.org
An international version of the game, titled Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (ファイナルファンタジーXII インターナショナル ゾディアックジョブシステム, Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System?), is set to be released on August 9, 2007 in Japan as part of both Final Fantasy 20th anniversary and Ivalice Alliance campaigns. The game will include a new take on the License Board system, with twelve grids available instead of one, each corresponding to a different Zodiac sign and job. The battle system as a whole will also be tweaked; guest characters will now be controllable by the player, while pressing the L1 button will accelerate the game's speed. Additionally, the game will feature the English voices and the widescreen 16:9 ratio support of the North American version, as well as a bonus disc based on the one initially released with the North American version. Finally, a new mode will allow the player to hunt monsters and Espers in several series of small maps, to gain items and money.
edit: Aside from that, I watched FF: AC again...damn they could make another 10-20 movies about it and I would never be bored !!! A remake of FF7 on the PS3 would be so cool but I guess it will never happen

Bye

Last edited by Yggdrazzil : 05-29-2007 at 10:03 AM.
(#457 (permalink))
Old
Tyla (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Tyla
05-30-2007, 04:16 AM

I play FFXI

Midgardsomr:Tyla
(#458 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

05-30-2007, 04:45 AM

I was never able to play 11. Since it is online only. That really sucks I think. It should be online compatible, not just strictly online.
(#459 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

05-30-2007, 04:51 AM

"I watched FF: AC again...damn they could make another 10-20 movies about it and I would never be bored !!! "

I agree with this guy!!!!!!!
And i can't wait for FFVII: ACC!!!!!!!!

(#460 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

05-30-2007, 04:54 AM

What is FFVII: ACC? Is this a new somethig or other for 7?