11-12-2006, 08:13 AM

Is this the sin with tentacles? target his tentacles first i think

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-13-2006, 04:53 PM

Do you mean Kilika Island ? what island are you talking about ?
(#43 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
Smile 11-13-2006, 05:58 PM

I love the games, but I've only ever got to play FFX...well, I did get to play FF7 for a few minutes, like, forever ago...and I'm stuck once again in FFX...*sigh* I'm not too good with that game...lol

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#44 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-13-2006, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
I love the games, but I've only ever got to play FFX...well, I did get to play FF7 for a few minutes, like, forever ago...and I'm stuck once again in FFX...*sigh* I'm not too good with that game...lol
In your last post you said you were stuck on an island with Wakka and Sin is in the forest. What island ?? Kilika ??
(#45 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

11-14-2006, 07:16 AM

I have FF-X2 and im stuck at with the CLOISTER part with it has 100 underground floors. I was at the 60 flooor defeating that strong FIRE snail like Monster...

AAAANNNNDDD....

xD I brought Final Fantasy 12 US version aaaahahahahakakakakkakakaka >8D nobody can stop me....

So far the FF12 english voice over is sometimes poor and sometimes good. ^_^ the game play is great!!! you should play it.

I have no idea why JAPAN rates it 10/10. So that is my critical response.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

11-14-2006, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 View Post
I have FF-X2 and im stuck at with the CLOISTER part with it has 100 underground floors. I was at the 60 flooor defeating that strong FIRE snail like Monster...

AAAANNNNDDD....

xD I brought Final Fantasy 12 US version aaaahahahahakakakakkakakaka >8D nobody can stop me....

So far the FF12 english voice over is sometimes poor and sometimes good. ^_^ the game play is great!!! you should play it.

I have no idea why JAPAN rates it 10/10. So that is my critical response.
1. if you get up to cloister 80 you will see something "nice"
2. dnt tell me you like X-2 better than X cause in my opinion in many ways i think X-2 was a mistake that was made to take up the time till the next game

(#47 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

11-14-2006, 07:31 AM

Well actually I have the duplicated CD of Final Fantasy X BUT what had happen is that, I was playing the prologue at the very first begining, after you met Auron in the middle of that long road where Tidus says "HEY Not this way!!" and then Auron says "Look", suddenly the voice just stop and then the glitch is when Tidus goes inside Auron's body and just stay there forever.

So i cant say that FFx2 is a better game. I still missed playing Final Fantasy 9.

Anyone noticed that Zidane is similiar to Vaan?

EDIT: I will try and take a video of it for you guys ^_^ Love ya

Last edited by NinjaKasumi123 : 11-14-2006 at 07:37 AM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-14-2006, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 View Post
Well actually I have the duplicated CD of Final Fantasy X BUT what had happen is that, I was playing the prologue at the very first begining, after you met Auron in the middle of that long road where Tidus says "HEY Not this way!!" and then Auron says "Look", suddenly the voice just stop and then the glitch is when Tidus goes inside Auron's body and just stay there forever.

So i cant say that FFx2 is a better game. I still missed playing Final Fantasy 9.

Anyone noticed that Zidane is similiar to Vaan?

EDIT: I will try and take a video of it for you guys ^_^ Love ya
Zidane was a a ladies man and a silly, Van is much more serious and has a lot on his mind.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#49 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-14-2006, 06:52 PM

Actually the absolute truth about Aeris name is that the Japanese version of her name is Aerith. it has nothing to do with an apostrophe or possessional use. The Japanese have trouble pronouncing "R" they say them as "D" So Aerith in Japanese translates to Aeris in English. That is all. And lately the Japanese versions has been favored.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-14-2006, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Actually the absolute truth about Aeris name is that the Japanese version of her name is Aerith. it has nothing to do with an apostrophe or possessional use. The Japanese have trouble pronouncing "R" they say them as "D" So Aerith in Japanese translates to Aeris in English. That is all. And lately the Japanese versions has been favored.
I read this here Aerith Gainsborough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[edit] Name
Aerith is often referred to as "Aeris," due to translation issues. The problem may have originated due to the fact that the foreign sounds "s" (as a stand-alone consonant) and "th" are both represented in Japanese syllabary by "su" (ス), or it may have been a deliberate aesthetic change on Sony's part. However, as of English translation of Kingdom Hearts, the spelling "Aeris" is only used in games comprising the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.

"Aerith"—and, consequently, "Aeris"—is a Japanese transliteration of the English word "Earth" (confirmed by the Final Fantasy VII: Kaitai Shinsho guide[11]). In katakana (the Japanese syllabary used for words that are not of Japanese origin), the name is written as "Earisu". Syllables in the Japanese language are normally open, that is, they normally end in a vowel ("n" being the only consonant allowed in syllable codas; thus, the "i" after "r") and the Japanese language has no "th" sound, instead using "su". It became "Aeris" as a result of writing it in romaji (Latin characters representing Japanese sounds) to represent how it sounds when spoken in Japanese ("Air-rees")

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin