JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-14-2006, 07:31 PM

haha thanx Kain-san, that is pretty much what I said but you made it sound way more intelligent by looking it up.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-14-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
haha thanx Kain-san, that is pretty much what I said but you made it sound way more intelligent by looking it up.
lol the only reason i knew where to find it because i was borde the other day and i was reading random stuff on that website.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#53 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-14-2006, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
I wonder where Wikipedia got that information from. I just got my information from Square's translation team, so it might be wrong.
well Wikipedia said it was a translation error just as you said. it just has different information why it translated bad.

after all bad translation = to All your base are belong to us!!! some one setup us the Bomb!!

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-14-2006, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
well Wikipedia said it was a translation error just as you said. it just has different information why it translated bad.

after all bad translation = to All your base are belong to us!!! some one setup us the Bomb!!
"all your base are belong to us". haha I watched the animation of that. but its off topic so I wont continue
(#55 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Angry Stupid Game - 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM

ok it offical I hate FF12 I am at like the 6 or 7th boss creature and it not that i can't beat the boss that pissing me off it the method i have to take to do it. I basicly need to go grind some monster for 4 hours to beat it. i am at a the level i think i should be to beat the creature i am the same level as the guest charater who you can't take out of your party. but i don't have the god dam money to buy the spell and eq i need to kill the dam thing. it a flying creature and you need either bows are guns to hurt it. problem is the best bow you can get righ before the creature cost like 3000 gil it took me a hour and half just to get 3400. that got me one bow and ad 4 potion. the game is majorly flawed in it's blance system. I am 100% sure that the game if not for the grind you have to do is no more then a 10 hour story. oh you can use magic to hurt the boss but guess what you need all your mp to cast cura or cure 2 the dam boss strike for 250 + damage on all my charaters even thou in heavy armor. 2 or 3 strike and your charater is dead i barely have time to cast one spell before the charater dies. the creature seems to be hasted and it it attacks put you to sleep. the dam game is a bad joke if FF13 is anything like this i will never buy another FF game again. i can't belive they did what they did the reason why this is so bad is because they got rid of the guild drop on monsters there are no more random battle to get cash mean you have to talk thru section over and over and over and over again to get items you can sell for money. the ones that do drop money only drop 30 gil at the most so in other words i have to kill 100 of them just buy one of these bows. there is only about 40 them from the start of the section to the boss. so i need to run that a little over 2 times just to get one bow. then i have to do that 6 times for all the charaters you have. guest charater is useless against the boss to why he use a big sword dam big swords just all ways seem to miss a giant bird that overing 1 ft off the grown. his only use is to die against this boss. because you can't change his weapons or tell him what to do at all. oh yeah he does not level either no matter how much monster he kills either. he gain no exp. this game is a really bad joke all dressed up to look good and it does not even look that good FF 10 looked better.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

11-16-2006, 02:00 PM

FF12 i just looked at a walkthru and i am half way thru the dam game. I and my play time is 24 hours so far. and i say i spent close to half of that time if not more grinding away to get potions and upgrade what little armor and weapons i can buy and some spells and skills . yeah this game is a bad joke.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-16-2006, 06:52 PM

ouch.. sounds like you are frustrated.. when theres a will theres a way

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-22-2006, 08:41 PM

Wow, I can't believe that. FF12 looked to have so much potential...But in the long run I am not surprised. They changed the FF universe/system that they created.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
11-22-2006, 09:46 PM

hmm...ff12 is a pretty good game so far....but the battle system is...well different, other than that its well pretty good, but i wonder...has anyone else seen the trailers for the ff13 for ps3?
(#60 (permalink))
Old
andyrude2 (Offline)
New to JF

11-22-2006, 11:14 PM

hehe i grew up palying FF's games and i have to say after quite a few attempts i finally got excailber II on IX i was happy that day. DOC came out over here on the 17th and completed it in 10hours yay me, and the story is very kl, i can't wait to play Crisis Core, its the last game i think in the FF7 line , but it i think that it will finally clear up parts of the story left, like who is G?? anywho i can't wait for XII to come out over here, its set in Ivalice ya? the same place as tatics advance, it looks sooo kl, not as kl as XIII though can't wait.