(#651 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
08-30-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Vaan's face looks a but like Michael Jackson's, but Tidus? Grawwr, he's hot and looks all masculine to me
dunno.

For me he's so umm.. dunno
childish!

And his voice!

XD

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#652 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

09-08-2007, 01:54 PM

Yay! Just finished FFX. (218-220)

How beautiful.

Poor guy, faded away...

*Dreams, what we will never forget*

LOL

Let's continue my 238 hrs FFXII!

Yiazmat is waiting!

ps. How did u kill that beast?? Wanna know

(#653 (permalink))
Old
Zodiark (Offline)
New to JF

09-08-2007, 03:59 PM

I like FFX is my favourite game for PS2, FFX-2 is good but is not better than FFX, but I also liked that game.

Could someone answer me this question?

Tidus, I know he is dead, but at the end of FFX-2 at the good and perfect ending, I have seen Tidus with Yuna, why he is alive?, because the fayth (a little child with purple clothes) said that he was a dream .
(#654 (permalink))
Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

Send a message via AIM to Touya Send a message via Yahoo to Touya
09-08-2007, 05:00 PM

Because Yuna helped the fayth, they (the fayth) recreated him for her. If you beat FFX2 with 100% completion you'll get the whole story.

The child with purple clothes is Bahmut.
(#655 (permalink))
Old
mallen413 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to mallen413 Send a message via Yahoo to mallen413
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM

I would have to say mine was FFX and FFX-2, i like how they were linked and the dress sphere idea was amazing.
(#656 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

09-12-2007, 07:51 PM

Dang those Dark Aeons

(#657 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

09-14-2007, 03:53 PM

Final Fantasy will always be unbelievable in my eyes. SquareEnix is the god of RPG games! I played VII through X-2. I was never able to play XI due to it being online only, and in my opinion it didn't look that great.

XII looks cool, I haven't been able to play it yet, but the thing that I don't like about it is that the fighting is real time. I love the turn-based fighting system in RPG's it makes them unique!

XIII isn't out yet of course but I think it looks way to futuristic. With flying machines and such. I think it shouldn't be like that.

My favorites are VII, VIII and X I think. I played IX once, years ago when it first game out, I beat it, and was never able to play it again since the game got messed up somehow. It was awesome though. X-2 was pretty cool. But X was better
(#658 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
09-14-2007, 04:14 PM

oh yeah Final Fantasy i owe this series so much... i remember that time 10 years ago when i have my old very expensive (at that time) Playstation console (still without memory card because i couldnt afford it :P) and i get FF7 and it was my world back then so thanks to that game i've started to learn english ;] lol and thats how new era in my life began. After i played that game hundred times i start to find interest in graphic and web design. In 1998 i've won the web design contest thanks to it I was the only provider of official final fantasy site in my country (thanks to developer IM Group). 2 years later i was workin for one of the biggest omputer sales company in poland as webdesigner ;] btw in that time in 1997 my best friend also fall in love with that game (and all the rest of other games but ff7 was first) and like 8 months ago he was interviewing ppl from squaresoft (now he is workin in the biggest console magazine in my country) so as u see that game series have changed a lots of lives I've played in all ff series apart from FFX-2 and FFXII, maybe when i will find some time who knows ;] we will see.

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko

Last edited by SeeD : 09-14-2007 at 05:36 PM.
(#659 (permalink))
Old
Zodiark (Offline)
New to JF

09-14-2007, 05:50 PM

Do you know, why Final Fantasy is called Final Fantasy?
(#660 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

09-14-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeD View Post
oh yeah Final Fantasy i owe this series so much... i remember that time 10 years ago when i have my old very expensive (at that time) Playstation console (still without memory card because i couldnt afford it :P) and i get FF7 and it was my world back then so thanks to that game i've started to learn english ;] lol and thats how new era in my life began. After i played that game hundred times i start to find interest in graphic and web design. In 1998 i've won the web design contest thanks to it I was the only provider of official final fantasy site in my country (thanks to developer IM Group). 2 years later i was workin for one of the biggest omputer sales company in poland as webdesigner ;] btw in that time in 1997 my best friend also fall in love with that game (and all the rest of other games but ff7 was first) and like 8 months ago he was interviewing ppl from squaresoft (now he is workin in the biggest console magazine in my country) so as u see that game series have changed a lots of lives I've played in all ff series apart from FFX-2 and FFXII, maybe when i will find some time who knows ;] we will see.

WOOWW A WWIWWA WA MY bro is very very very cool

yeah it me bro!