JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#671 (permalink))
Old
Himechan (Offline)
piisu ^_^

09-19-2007, 12:27 PM

Grr... I am so mad they're re-releasing the first 2 on PSP... >< Now I really want a PSP 'cuz I never got to play the original ><

o(≧∀≦)o
I's got a family now -panda dance!-
Sister to: lollijenn, ToKyObOxRoBoT Daughter of: Maku Niece of: NanteNa Fishy: Kittenx, Samurai Bodyguard: TheUnknown Winnie the Pooh loving cousin to: ilovedaisuke7
Beneath Your S.K.I.N. @ Last.FM

Last edited by Himechan : 09-19-2007 at 12:29 PM.
(#672 (permalink))
Old
Aviv100 (Offline)
New to JF

09-19-2007, 05:09 PM

Already re-released and I'm halfway through the 2nd one. I then plan on picking up my DS after and play the remake of FFIII... I need to see if the FFIV remake is out yet.

It's the start of my FF marathon =)

I have Crisis Core FFVII sitting on my desk. But I swore to myself I'm not going to play it until after I beat FFVI. ;_;

Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko
Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko!

Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~
Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
Aviv100 (Offline)
New to JF

09-19-2007, 05:43 PM

I really don't know what my favorite FF game is... It's a toss up between 7, 9 and 10/10-2 (I count those as the same cuz it's the same storyline).

I like 7 for the story, gameplay (battle system, materia etc...), but the graphics... Yeah, when it first came out it was awesome. I remember watching the motorcycle sceen and going "wow!". I like pretty games (I've been spoiled, FFIX was my first FF game I played. My brother played FF VII and I just watched him).

9 doesn't seem to be very popular. I dunno why. It has a classic storyline, nice skill system (i liked learning skills from the weapons), better graphics than 7 (i really hope they remake 7... and there are many reasons why they should).

10/10-2 story, gameplay, battle system, dress sphere, etc... I cried when I finished 10, then after the credits, I was all hyped up again. Then 10-2 came out which was very different for a FF series game, I did thorough enjoy and took advantage of the dress sphere system -didn't know how much I missed changing jobs ;_;

Reasons why Square would remake FFVII:
1) More people would buy PS3s (good for Sony)
2) Attract a new crowd (good for Squeenix)
3) Bring back an old crowd (good for Squeenix)
4) Make more merchandise (good for Squeenix)
5) Hype up the FF crowd (good for Squeenix)

Anyone see where this is going?

A lot of people think Square is milking the FFVII-cow, but hey, they're a corporation. If you had this hot-seller whatever-it-is, you'd want to make the most money out of it, too, right?

I would love to see the game re-done so it *looks* as great as everything else is in the game =)

Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko
Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko!

Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~
Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~!

Last edited by Aviv100 : 09-19-2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typos
(#674 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
09-24-2007, 03:38 PM

At Aviv100, The Remake of FFVII has already been made "official" by Square..
Have you heard of the secret vid at the end of Crisis Core your second time through...
It's the opening of VII With better graphics, but it's not the one that was shown at E3 in 2005... it's starts out the same but when it normally would have said "FINAL FANTASY VII TECH DEMO FOR PS3" when the music climaxes it cuts to the train, and we see Cloud knelt over with left hand on train, he holds the Buster sword in front of his face then places it on his back and says, (Translated of course) "I am Cloud....... a SOLDIER 1st Class" Then he stands up on the train and it goes into the center part of Midgar... Then the screen goes black and we see the words... "To Be Continued in Final Fantasy VII"

Now, how does that say it officially...
1) If they are talking about the Story of CC:FFVII to be continued in FFVII, because they showed the improved graphics version of the opening of FFVII that would be false advertising. they could get sued to hell and back.
2) Not to mention that Hazi (i Think that's his name) wrote a post-it on the FFVII logo at TGS that read "Congratulations on 10 years! The best is yet to come), he is most likely saying that a remake is coming...
3) Why would they spend all this time remaking the opening for FFVII just to advertise the game..... The original game is almost impossible to find, and if you do buy it, chances are you're buying it off Ebay or something similar, so for the most part Square is getting no profits off the original game..

So, the obvious conclusion is they're remaking FFVII..
Now, you may say that people at Square have denied a remake....
Actually, if you notice, every time the deny it, they always specify for the
PS3, which leads me to believe they're remaking it for the PSP..

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#675 (permalink))
Old
StealthISHNinja (Offline)
Eye-Stigmata for all!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to StealthISHNinja
09-24-2007, 03:45 PM

FFVII!!!! YESYESYES

I'm the Storm Alchemist.

Family
my HOLLOW big sis from BLEACH: QuoyaNatsume
Awesome Nephew: Thunda
Sister: Ayame90

Last edited by StealthISHNinja : 09-24-2007 at 03:47 PM.
(#676 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
09-24-2007, 03:46 PM

Ff 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
シチカイコチツラク

トナノラニ シイトナ

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#677 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

09-24-2007, 04:04 PM

I have pretty much no idea what the above says cause I know very little of the Japanee language, but from all the exclamation points I assume it's good!

Here's the vid of the secret ending!
YouTube - Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Secret Ending

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#678 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
09-24-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
I have pretty much no idea what the above says cause I know very little of the Japanee language, but from all the exclamation points I assume it's good!

Here's the vid of the secret ending!
YouTube - Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Secret Ending
you mean me ? チスニキチカラ

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#679 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

09-24-2007, 05:15 PM

yup, don't know that much, I know a few hiragana, that's about it..

(#680 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

09-24-2007, 05:19 PM

hi ^^ in the monent I'm only a " seito" my sensei is very good but I have a littlebit problems with the kanji on my computer so I don't know if it is really corect ^^ and you ?

†♫†