(#61 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
11-22-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrude2 View Post
hehe i grew up palying FF's games and i have to say after quite a few attempts i finally got excailber II on IX i was happy that day. DOC came out over here on the 17th and completed it in 10hours yay me, and the story is very kl, i can't wait to play Crisis Core, its the last game i think in the FF7 line , but it i think that it will finally clear up parts of the story left, like who is G?? anywho i can't wait for XII to come out over here, its set in Ivalice ya? the same place as tatics advance, it looks sooo kl, not as kl as XIII though can't wait.
wow impressive you got excalibur 2, i didnt think it was possable hahaha, ive tried that but could never get to that spot in under 10 hours =/
anyways ya the story takes place in ivalice, i think its with the same team that did tactics advance, =/ not sure, and ff13 trailers are awsome
(#62 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
11-30-2006, 04:45 PM

Aphrodite got me FFV (for GB) and it's pretty interesting..although that whole walking-around-on-a-map-thing is kinda weird...my head is as big as the wind shrine, lol! Stick stuck on FFX...lol I'm a loser!

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-30-2006, 05:52 PM

Cant wait to get my hands on FF12, but Boo! london always get stuff late, anything that comes out here is already old, o well.. FF12 coming february 2007.. long wait

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
I love Final Fantasy - 11-30-2006, 06:01 PM

Final Fantasy is awesome,it's gotta be one of the best game series I've ever played,and I've been playing since I was two years old.Final Fantasy is the absolute best!In the world!!
(#65 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
11-30-2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrude2 View Post
hehe i grew up palying FF's games and i have to say after quite a few attempts i finally got excailber II on IX i was happy that day. DOC came out over here on the 17th and completed it in 10hours yay me, and the story is very kl, i can't wait to play Crisis Core, its the last game i think in the FF7 line , but it i think that it will finally clear up parts of the story left, like who is G?? anywho i can't wait for XII to come out over here, its set in Ivalice ya? the same place as tatics advance, it looks sooo kl, not as kl as XIII though can't wait.
I can't see how you'd go through that.I take my time,I dun care about really good weapons,so long as their up to level.I use magics and tactics to win.Not saying anyone else doesn't,but still.I wouldn't even go through the trouble of getting Excalibur I
(#66 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

11-30-2006, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Cant wait to get my hands on FF12, but Boo! london always get stuff late, anything that comes out here is already old, o well.. FF12 coming february 2007.. long wait
Hahah!Sorry,I already have it.But I can't beat the second stupid Esper Maltea.Grr.Heheh,sorry again.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-30-2006, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
Aphrodite got me FFV (for GB) and it's pretty interesting..although that whole walking-around-on-a-map-thing is kinda weird...my head is as big as the wind shrine, lol! Stick stuck on FFX...lol I'm a loser!
10 must have been your frist Ff because the map was around until then.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#68 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-30-2006, 08:04 PM

i havent played final fantasy 12 in a while.... anywho thought i would start here again...

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I sell my soul for you...
(#69 (permalink))
Old
xalways_dismalx (Offline)
Anime Junkie

Send a message via AIM to xalways_dismalx Send a message via MSN to xalways_dismalx
12-08-2006, 04:29 PM

I love Final Fantasy, I have played and beaten every one out since Final Fantasy VII for PS1, (well except for 11, that online stuff id bull) and I am currently working on 12, amazing game, but the combat could be a little more intense, it needs some work.

"The true secret to being a hero lies in knowing the order of things. The Hero cannont already be wed to the princess before he embarks on his adventure. The wicked uncle cannot be found out before he does something wicked. Things must happen when it is time for them to happen. Quests may not simply be abandoned; prophecies may not be left to rot like unpacked fruit. The happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story."

Peter S. Beagle The Last Unicorn
(#70 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
12-11-2006, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
10 must have been your frist Ff because the map was around until then.
yeah FF10 was my first to own and actually have at my disposal...although I did briefly play FFVII at my sister's then boyfriend's house...until he kicked me out of his room, that is. I didn't get to see the walk-on-the-map thing...

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....