(#741 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
hw.... I don't think so.... OO the movie is a bit boring... but the music is much better ! :3
*Thunda nods*

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#742 (permalink))
Old
Mewmew (Offline)
Cuddly Pander. <3

11-10-2007, 04:56 PM

Personally I love all of them...

But my favorite is final fantasy 8.

It was the first one I played, and I just fell in love with the characters, and the story line.

My second favorite is tactics.

xP

It is amazing.

I
love panda's!

(#743 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2007, 05:41 PM

Yeah me too I hav the chance to try all the FinalF and my favourite still the 8 maybe for the lov story and the OST who still one of the best ( Faye with eyes on me makes me cry everytime I listen )sorry that my part of féminity who speak...SHUT THE F..k up! lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#744 (permalink))
Old
Mewmew (Offline)
Cuddly Pander. <3

11-10-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
Yeah me too I hav the chance to try all the FinalF and my favourite still the 8 maybe for the lov story and the OST who still one of the best ( Faye with eyes on me makes me cry everytime I listen )sorry that my part of féminity who speak...SHUT THE F..k up! lol

xD

No, it's kaye.

Yahh, the love story is good in it.. and I think I just got attached t the characters! xP

Like selphie... she's my favorite. And Irvine is amazing too!

<33

I
love panda's!

(#745 (permalink))
Old
Mewmew (Offline)
Cuddly Pander. <3

Final Fantasy - 11-11-2007, 06:09 AM

Some new images of Square Enix's recently announced PSP fighting game Final Fantasy Dissidia have surfaced, by way of the latest issue of Famitsu magazine. Along with the media comes word that the game will feature ten characters from the various FF titles - that's not counting any villains that might appear (such as Garland/Chaos and Kuja, who have already been confirmed).
Dissidia: Final Fantasy's genre has been described as "dramatic progressive action" and its graphics will be in three dimensions. It will have wireless one-on-one game play and fights revolving around the use of individual special skill sets of characters to do damage to opponents. The player can also customize their characters with equipment.
The game will reunite characters from other installments of the Final Fantasy series, including a Warrior of Light and Garland from the first game, Firion from Final Fantasy II[3], Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII, and Zidane and Kuja from Final Fantasy IX. Chaos will make an appearance as the god of darkness, while a new character, Cosmos, will appear as the goddess of light. Recent scans released in Japanese magazines have stated that the game will have a storyline that requires playing through all of the characters to complete. There will be a minimum of ten main characters (not including their villain counterparts) including the above mentioned. Hidden characters may be possible. Characters can gain customizable equipment. Tetsuya Nomura is responsible for the character designs.

eei!

I am excited.

I
love panda's!

(#746 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
11-11-2007, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post

Some new images of Square Enix's recently announced PSP fighting game Final Fantasy Dissidia have surfaced, by way of the latest issue of Famitsu magazine. Along with the media comes word that the game will feature ten characters from the various FF titles - that's not counting any villains that might appear (such as Garland/Chaos and Kuja, who have already been confirmed).
Dissidia: Final Fantasy's genre has been described as "dramatic progressive action" and its graphics will be in three dimensions. It will have wireless one-on-one game play and fights revolving around the use of individual special skill sets of characters to do damage to opponents. The player can also customize their characters with equipment.
The game will reunite characters from other installments of the Final Fantasy series, including a Warrior of Light and Garland from the first game, Firion from Final Fantasy II[3], Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII, and Zidane and Kuja from Final Fantasy IX. Chaos will make an appearance as the god of darkness, while a new character, Cosmos, will appear as the goddess of light. Recent scans released in Japanese magazines have stated that the game will have a storyline that requires playing through all of the characters to complete. There will be a minimum of ten main characters (not including their villain counterparts) including the above mentioned. Hidden characters may be possible. Characters can gain customizable equipment. Tetsuya Nomura is responsible for the character designs.

eei!

I am excited.
ahhh that game seems awesome and yeah you wana see something fun but tetsuya nomura?

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#747 (permalink))
Old
Mewmew (Offline)
Cuddly Pander. <3

11-11-2007, 06:22 AM

sure, why not.

xD

<33

I