Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#72 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
kewl i love it.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#73 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
12-11-2006, 05:46 PM

My first ever FF was FFIX,believe it or not,I beat half the game before I got it due to a friend(much like KH).But when I reached Memoria,my memory crad messed up and deleted all my data on everygame I ever played.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

12-18-2006, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonNaruto View Post
My first ever FF was FFIX,believe it or not,I beat half the game before I got it due to a friend(much like KH).But when I reached Memoria,my memory crad messed up and deleted all my data on everygame I ever played.

That sucks. That's really too bad. FFIX was excellent. It was quite a superb game. I think it's under rated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
wow great pic. You make it yourself ??
(#75 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
12-22-2006, 04:14 PM

cool pic, where'd you find it?

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#76 (permalink))
Old
sojirosaito (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to sojirosaito
FF XIII Info. - 01-06-2007, 08:45 PM

Does anybody got information about FF XIII? I read in "wikipedia" about some different stories about crystalls and stuff...
Oh, and by the way, here in spain we don't get things till all the world got them first, so, can anybody give me an opinion about FF XII? Lets say that i have never played IX and i half-hate FF X,but i love FF VII and VIII (those from snes too, but, i think they're just 5 and 6, am i wrong? O_O)

Well, thank you for reading ^^ (and sorry if i have completely mixed the thread, but i got no time to read now U^^)

Last edited by sojirosaito : 01-06-2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: wrong title XD
(#77 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-06-2007, 09:09 PM

Ive heard the base of the story is in the FF Tactics (Ivalice) I thinks there some Geopolitics things but im not sure

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#78 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-07-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojirosaito View Post
Does anybody got information about FF XIII? I read in "wikipedia" about some different stories about crystalls and stuff...
Oh, and by the way, here in spain we don't get things till all the world got them first, so, can anybody give me an opinion about FF XII? Lets say that i have never played IX and i half-hate FF X,but i love FF VII and VIII (those from snes too, but, i think they're just 5 and 6, am i wrong? O_O)

Well, thank you for reading ^^ (and sorry if i have completely mixed the thread, but i got no time to read now U^^)
To answer your question I have some information supplied by CrimsonNataku about FF13. And the information they gave was very helpful. Here it is:

The overall project is known as Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII. Along with the traditional RPG game Final Fantasy XIII, there will also be a Final Fantasy Agito XIII for the mobile phone, and a Final Fantasy Versus XIII, an action game for the PS3 made by the Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children teams. (Final Fantasy XIII will also be for the PS3, with an amazing new game engine, I'm told).

According to Square Enix, Final Fantasy XIII is neither a prequel nor a sequel to Final Fantasy Agito XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Square Enix has explained that although all three games take place in the same universe, they are not directly related.

Personally, I'm more excited about Versus XIII than FFXIII, but since FFXIII will be featuring a female protagonist, something that has rarely, if ever has happened in FF games in the past, I'd say that both look pretty promising. The mobile phone game, however, seems a little silly, in my opinion. It seems like Square Enix is experimenting with different types of games in order to expand its horizons, but still...
(#79 (permalink))
Old
jinnkitten (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to jinnkitten
01-08-2007, 12:00 PM

Kewl let's talk about FFVII: AC.... Yupyup people jinnkitten is in the house GOD I wuv Kittys and the whole FFS scene.... btw what are we going to discuss???

WEll peepz me XD

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy

back into the system...stop the pain...drives me insane... kill....sweet kill
(#80 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-08-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnkitten View Post
Kewl let's talk about FFVII: AC.... Yupyup people jinnkitten is in the house GOD I wuv Kittys and the whole FFS scene.... btw what are we going to discuss???

WEll peepz me XD
What would you like to discuss in FFVII:AC? The plot, the characters etc. I am open to talking about anythign related to that wonderful story!!