JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#831 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-14-2008, 09:15 PM

I'm at this guy who uses some photon thing, in the farplane, but I can't figure how to defeat him at all. I did do a search, but the site I went to didn't have any info.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#832 (permalink))
Old
shinigami13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-14-2008, 09:26 PM

no one has ever managed to give birth to such a wonderful game as FF7.
It's my favourite, the first I had in my playstation and it influenced a lot my mind.
(#833 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
03-14-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
I'm at this guy who uses some photon thing, in the farplane, but I can't figure how to defeat him at all. I did do a search, but the site I went to didn't have any info.
If memory serves me right, you're fighting Azi Dahaka.
He looks like the guy you fight in FFX when you reach the summit of Mt Gagazet.
This battle ONLY occurs if you try to proceed to the next area without completing the puzzle first. Assuming this is your first time through and you haven't gone through the Via Infinito yet (only available if you gave the sphere in Chapter 2 to New Yevon) and gotten the item Cat Nip, you're best bet is to just complete the puzzle!!!!

Are you playing the melody, or are you jumping on the musical plaforms after a dialogue with Baralai?

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#834 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Location: Mako Reactor 0, locked in a coffin so I won't kill.
Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
03-15-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Hmmm.......... You mean that "cute beasty" you must fight when you're on an airship?
(#835 (permalink))
Old
Shaelyn (Offline)
Fae of DOOM!

Send a message via AIM to Shaelyn
03-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
Whoo! I love Final Fantasy. I'm busy trying to collect them all, right now I have VIII, X, X-2, XII, and DoC.
I was trying to collect them all too...until they came out with the online one. That completely killed the series for me, now I don't care much about it anymore...as a matter of principle, I feel like they got greedy - charging $50 for a game, and pay-per-play on top of that, and let's not even touch on the expansions. ugh. charge either a hefty up-front fee, or pay-per-play, not both.

But I still love what out of the series I've played. FF7 was the only one that I actually finished though - I couldn't put that one down. My fav would probably be FF6 - that's the one that got me into the series...and I did pick up FF3 for the DS, and I love that one too ^^

thnx boboloko for the sig!

Last edited by Shaelyn : 03-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
(#836 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-15-2008, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu View Post
Hmmm.......... You mean that "cute beasty" you must fight when you're on an airship?
No, at that point I'm on the farplane. It's at the very end of the game.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#837 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Location: Mako Reactor 0, locked in a coffin so I won't kill.
Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
03-15-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
No, at that point I'm on the farplane. It's at the very end of the game.
Oh, I see....

Hey! Can somebody tell me how I can defeat Sin? I'm fighting it on the airship and it drags me near it! Then it uses its Overdrive attack and it defeats me!!!!!!!
(#838 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-15-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
the gambit system was the ai and it was trash espeical since you have to pay for the fuctions that should have defulted as a option to start with. not only do you have to pay for them once you have to pay for them twice. once in gil witch is very rare, and by lp to gain the slots to place rules in witch you only get 1 per monster killed. The reason why you feel like a programmer. becuase you have to set up the 900 different possablitys in a fight, makeing it useless because it 1,000 easyer to you do it your self with the time shows up. The ai could have be made much simpler and fuction more efficently in a Real time envoriment ( kingdom hearts) The point is simple if they use a simlar systme in ff13 the going to bomb. I though ff12 was kewl at frist and that it would just take some getting used to but it did the oppiste the more and more i played it the more and more i hated it.
I really had no problems at all with the AI or the gambit system.

There was a time or two when a character didn't do what I wanted them to but (guesstimate) 95% of the time it was working fine.

I don't see the problem either with having to expand your abilities. The way the difficulty scales it would be too overpowered if you had access to every slot on a character and all the commands from the get go. Easy games are lame.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#839 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-15-2008, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Oh, I see....

Hey! Can somebody tell me how I can defeat Sin? I'm fighting it on the airship and it drags me near it! Then it uses its Overdrive attack and it defeats me!!!!!!!
Oh, shoot. I wish I could help. I can't recall how I did it.

I will see what I can find online for help for you. Unless someone beats me to it.

Is there anyone who can tell me how to defeat the thing that uses this photon thing, in FFX2?

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#840 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-15-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Oh, I see....

GameFAQs: Final Fantasy X (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by A I e x

Hit ctr+f and type in: 0000X

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.