JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#841 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Location: Mako Reactor 0, locked in a coffin so I won't kill.
Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
03-15-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
YAY!!!!!! THANKS!!!! I believe that this will really help! The most powerful magic spells of Lulu are Death and Demi though... They don't affect Sin...
Anyway THANKS!!!!!!!
(#842 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
03-16-2008, 03:46 PM

Miyavikun: I can't recall who you're talking about unless you're talking about Vegnugun. The best thing I can think of to help is make sure all three girls have protect, reflect, and shell on. It also helps to have one of the girls be a mastered Dark Knight and just keep using Darkness over and over. And have one girl be a White Mage or Alchemist (better if she's an alchemist) to heal the Dark Knight and the other girl. The other girl doesn't matter really. Which ever one she's strongest with.

If it's an aeon, make sure one girl is a mastered Black Mage (especilly if it's Shiva or someone like that), Dark Knight and White Mage/ Alchemist. That's how I usually beat them.

lulu: That part is so annoying...I remember it all to well. What I did to defeat Sin at that part is I just unleashed all my Overdrives on him. And if he still wasn't dead I used my strongest characters, which for me are Auron, Lulu and Wakka or Tidus. If you use Auron (and if Sin isn't immune to them) keep hitting him with Mental, Magic, Armor, and Strength Breaks over and over. That usually helps.
(#843 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
03-16-2008, 04:11 PM

I have the Ultima Edition of the PC version of FFVII, anyone know if I can install it on my PS3?

@Miyavifan, you're fighting Azi Dahaka, he's completely OPTIONAL, solve the puzzle, it's the easiest way your first time through!

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#844 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
03-16-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
lulu: That part is so annoying...I remember it all to well. What I did to defeat Sin at that part is I just unleashed all my Overdrives on him. And if he still wasn't dead I used my strongest characters, which for me are Auron, Lulu and Wakka or Tidus. If you use Auron (and if Sin isn't immune to them) keep hitting him with Mental, Magic, Armor, and Strength Breaks over and over. That usually helps.
Wow... Thanks! I'll give it a try!!!!
This part is REALLY annoying! Worse than fighting Seymour with its aeon for the 1st time...
(#845 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu View Post
Oh, I see....

Hey! Can somebody tell me how I can defeat Sin? I'm fighting it on the airship and it drags me near it! Then it uses its Overdrive attack and it defeats me!!!!!!!

Simple... Forget about all the things and concentrate on three things. Your character's Grid should be complete. It is very simple to do that just engage in over kill as much as possible. The beasts in Zanarkand are a great start. Fight them to increase your characters level up. You can also get bonus weapons...Do tell if you want to know about them. Bring in Tidus, Yuna and Auron. Use Tidus's Blitz ace, Auron's final over drive which is learned after viewing all the spears. Summon Bahamut and use Yuna's over drive. You can either use him or attack with your players, it's up to you. Enjoy.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#846 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

03-16-2008, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
Simple... Forget about all the things and concentrate on three things. Your character's Grid should be complete. It is very simple to do that just engage in over kill as much as possible. The beasts in Zanarkand are a great start. Fight them to increase your characters level up. You can also get bonus weapons...Do tell if you want to know about them. Bring in Tidus, Yuna and Auron. Use Tidus's Blitz ace, Auron's final over drive which is learned after viewing all the spears. Summon Bahamut and use Yuna's over drive. You can either use him or attack with your players, it's up to you. Enjoy.
Thanks for the tip. There's a problem: I can't go to other placas anymore... I don't know how... Cid's gone, so I can't fly to Zanarkand anymore... Anyway, thanks!
(#847 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2008, 07:09 PM

You saved before levelling up? lol You can still use this strategy.

(#848 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

03-16-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
You saved before levelling up? lol You can still use this strategy.
Oh, yeah! I'll give it a try! Arigato!
(#849 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2008, 07:25 PM

But I would recommend emptying out all the other characters overdrives first, then you can bring Yuna, tidus and auron. Also if your overdrive gagues are not full change their overdrive settings to the option (I don't remember the exact name) where your gague fiils with each hit. :]

(#850 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

03-16-2008, 07:30 PM

I haven't found a way to do that yet, but I'll make sure the overdrive gagues are full.