JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-08-2007, 05:05 PM

me i just would liked a "darkier" cloud and that it develop the character of zack...

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
01-08-2007, 05:06 PM

meh i think there trying to hard with the all the different spin offs of an consule game XP
other than that the consule/portibable(gameboy) games are pretty solid and great. hehe the black mages are also a hit (they are awsome btw)

right now im working on ff5 for the gba so far its better than the original with a couple of extra classes and what not but im likeing it
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
01-08-2007, 05:39 PM

I like FF:Tactics...Anyone else?Because that game was really awesome!So many different "jobs" like Squire,Chemist,Wizard,Preist,Summoner,Ninja,etc.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-08-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
me i just would liked a "darkier" cloud and that it develop the character of zack...
Zack and Cloud was in a short half-hour anime together. I believe it was called Crisis Core. It tells the story of Zack and Cloud's time together and their bonding. It doesn't really develop Zack, but it does show his history with Sephiroth and the outcomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonNaruto View Post
I like FF:Tactics...Anyone else?Because that game was really awesome!So many different "jobs" like Squire,Chemist,Wizard,Preist,Summoner,Ninja,etc.
I have never played this title. I have always wanted to. Is it for PS?
(#85 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM

yes,it is for PS but it is awesome because as the name suggests,you need good tactical skills and strategies.You can have up to five I believe on a battlefield at a time and it's not like standing still you actually move from one square to another and there are like maybe around 50 squares in one field and you can do magics and archering and get guns,and for bonus you can get characters like Beowulf,Reis the Dragon,A wierd robot thingy that does a lot,and even better....Cloud!Dun dun dun duuuuun!
(#86 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-08-2007, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonNaruto View Post
yes,it is for PS but it is awesome because as the name suggests,you need good tactical skills and strategies.You can have up to five I believe on a battlefield at a time and it's not like standing still you actually move from one square to another and there are like maybe around 50 squares in one field and you can do magics and archering and get guns,and for bonus you can get characters like Beowulf,Reis the Dragon,A wierd robot thingy that does a lot,and even better....Cloud!Dun dun dun duuuuun!
Wow that's really cool, what the story line? I it just fighting battles?
(#87 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-08-2007, 06:50 PM

FF Tactics its the base of the Story of the next Final Fantasy!!!! (i think..)

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

01-08-2007, 08:08 PM

FF: Advent Children was sweet.. the fight scenes is as good as it gets.. my favourite fight scene was the Bahamut fight, very spectacular.. but i was a bit disapointed at the plot.. *Spoiler* basically he saves a group of orphans and takes down the baddies, not working half as hard as he did in the game.. thats how i feel

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-08-2007, 08:15 PM

my favourite fight rest the one of Tifa,the music is perfect (classic) Tifa is Perfect(as always lol---->im in love) and we have the majority of her limit

(#90 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-08-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
FF: Advent Children was sweet.. the fight scenes is as good as it gets.. my favourite fight scene was the Bahamut fight, very spectacular.. but i was a bit disapointed at the plot.. *Spoiler* basically he saves a group of orphans and takes down the baddies, not working half as hard as he did in the game.. thats how i feel
It's nice to see you posting Vesperd-san! You are hardly on anymore. I don't think Cloud has to work half as hard is because it is 3 yrs. later and he has gotten so powerful now. Notice that he didn't use materia once? But Kadaj did?? Cloud doesn't even need it anymore.