LinkBack Thread Tools
(#961 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-11-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
Kick-ass game.. all four times I've played through..

@miyavifan, If you can't get it now, you can always wait till Chapter 5, Angra Mainyu (sp?) (optional boss in Bikanel) drops them for Normal and rare drops!

Oh. Ok. Thank you. I'm past 3 now... and am onto 5, so I'll do that.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#962 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

05-11-2008, 07:15 PM

Speaking of final fantasy, who has played the new game, Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#963 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

Final Fantasy XII - 06-03-2008, 03:01 PM

Anyone played it?
I think it's awesome. Right now i'm around level 24-29 for all my characters but still quite early on in the game.
There's just so much to do!

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#964 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
06-03-2008, 03:51 PM

Yep, I've played it. I preordered it. I've beaten the main storyline, now I'm still working on sidequests. Like getting Zodiark, and finding Omega Mark XIII (I think that's the name). But I know these two (and Ultima) you can get only after you finsh certain things. And I would reccomend not going after Zodiark till your at least level 80+. I'm still having trouble getting to him, because there's a switch you need to hit and a million bats attack you and can end up killing you if your not careful.

My party is Ashe, Fran, and Basch. What about yours? And if you don't have the guide, I would be happy to help if your stuck.
(#965 (permalink))
Old
IonFortuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to IonFortuna Send a message via Skype™ to IonFortuna
06-03-2008, 03:51 PM

I'm not that far yet!
(#966 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

06-03-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
Yep, I've played it. I preordered it. I've beaten the main storyline, now I'm still working on sidequests. Like getting Zodiark, and finding Omega Mark XIII (I think that's the name). But I know these two (and Ultima) you can get only after you finsh certain things. And I would reccomend not going after Zodiark till your at least level 80+. I'm still having trouble getting to him, because there's a switch you need to hit and a million bats attack you and can end up killing you if your not careful.

My party is Ashe, Fran, and Basch. What about yours? And if you don't have the guide, I would be happy to help if your stuck.
Well thats great thank you
Right now my party is with Larsa but I interchange a lot. I've been levelling up with Fran, Ashe and Penello. They're all on lvl 24, Balthier and Basche are on lvl 27 and Vaan on lvl 29. Larsa is lvl 30 but of course I don't control him.
I'm just past having been through the Garif village and am going about killing some marks.
Is there any way to get Gil easily? Also, what is the point of all the chain levels of enemies you can get.
For instance, i've been going through the Lhusu mines and chain levelling a bunch of skeletons and so on. I've got up to a chain of 200 if not more. When i've got 99 Bone fragments I sell these as each one is around 193 Gil. It can be rather time consuming though going through the same thing over and over but it levels up my characters too so it isn't so bad
Just wondering if there is an easier way to get loads of Gil !

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 06-03-2008 at 04:43 PM.
(#967 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
06-03-2008, 05:12 PM

In Rabenastere, you should've been introduced to the hunt club, when you went after the Rouge Tomato. Wherever you go look for information about hunts, find the person who put it up and you can go after it, most of the time. There are a few hunts you have to wait till you get certian things or get to certain places. There's also another hunt club in the Phon Coast, which is the rare hunt club. With that one you have to hunt down rare marks, and some only come out during certian points, like you have to kill all the other enemies in the area for example. There is a hunt like that and it's for the Behomoth King, which comes in later. Some hunts you won't be able to particapate in till you beat the main storyline or finsh other hunts, like Yiazmat. If you want a list of the hunts, gamefaq should have them, and I can always find my guide and post them up if you'd like.

Hunts are probaly the easiest way to earn gil, since enemies don't drop it much anymore. And sometimes if you go back to MontBlonc in Rabanstere and he finds out you killed a certian mark (even if you didn't have to) you'll get paid. Like the pack of Flans in the sewers, Firemane, and King Bomb are just a few examples.

Another way to make gil is sell items you don't use that enimes drop, or when you equip a new weapon, sell your old ones. The only time you don't want to sell certian weapons is when you get them from hunts as prizes, since they're hard to find (they're in chests which are close to impossible to find) and you don't want to sell the Zodiac Spear, which is the strongest weapon in the game.

Last edited by animelover32 : 06-03-2008 at 05:16 PM.
(#968 (permalink))
Old
LiberiFatali (Offline)
Magni Nominis Umbra

06-03-2008, 05:26 PM

I have it. I completely beat it. Took a long time doing all the side stuff first.

If your wings have been broken
and you can no longer move
come to find your peace with me
nestled here against my chest.
I will welcome you to this place
where flowers forever bloom
and will give to you a dream
from which you will not awake.
(#969 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

06-03-2008, 05:31 PM

This is actually the only Final Fantasy game I played properly [aside from Crystal Chronicles which is nothing like Final Fantasy really], and to be honest I just didn't like it. I thought it would be my type of game and I would like it but for some reason it just didn't appeal to me and I found it more annoying than enjoyable to play.
(#970 (permalink))
Old
LiberiFatali (Offline)
Magni Nominis Umbra

06-03-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
This is actually the only Final Fantasy game I played properly [aside from Crystal Chronicles which is nothing like Final Fantasy really], and to be honest I just didn't like it. I thought it would be my type of game and I would like it but for some reason it just didn't appeal to me and I found it more annoying than enjoyable to play.
Is it because of the license system?

If your wings have been broken
and you can no longer move
come to find your peace with me
nestled here against my chest.
I will welcome you to this place
where flowers forever bloom
and will give to you a dream
from which you will not awake.