View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#361 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-22-2007, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
O__o;;; Lose? Against Xemnas? He's a push over. Compared to Demyx. *shudders* Try Demyx on Proud Mode, and then you're get my drift. ... Well. Xemnas is a push over compared to, like, everyone. xD Poor Xemnas, his henchies could beat him if they wanted to!

The only hard bit in the Xemnas battle is the Riku portion, because if Sora's, like, half dead, you're screwed, since that's your time limit. xD;;;

Demyx, on the other hand, is annoying and stupid. His line "They picked the wrong guy..." is utterly stupid. Because they did pick the right guy, why else would it be so hard to get past Demyx? *laughs* 10 water forms in 10 seconds is the worst. Hate it even more when it's like "Where's number ten? ... HO SHOOT HE'S IN MY HANDS. *panics*" And then when Goofy and/or Donald are out. xD Had that happen alot.

*shrugs* Now I feel like playing it. xD
oh yes -.-" I think I'm to weak now for Xemnas ;.; and Riku ... hm strange XD but I become stronger

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#362 (permalink))
Old
madilscoops (Offline)
come walk with me

Send a message via AIM to madilscoops Send a message via MSN to madilscoops Send a message via Yahoo to madilscoops
12-23-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
oh yes -.-" I think I'm to weak now for Xemnas ;.; and Riku ... hm strange XD but I become stronger
you better lol

Last edited by madilscoops : 12-23-2007 at 04:25 AM.
(#363 (permalink))
Old
NyaChan (Offline)
Promise to find

12-23-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
What level are you? I can beat the game in Normal Mode around level 40, with no problems anyways. Which means I could prolly beat it at level 35-ish if I wanted to.

Still working on finishing up my Expert/Proud mode game. GroundShaker in PrideLands is hell. D< Xaldin was even more of hell. Annoying monsters should just drop dead. =D
(#364 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-24-2007, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
What level are you? I can beat the game in Normal Mode around level 40, with no problems anyways. Which means I could prolly beat it at level 35-ish if I wanted to.

Still working on finishing up my Expert/Proud mode game. GroundShaker in PrideLands is hell. D< Xaldin was even more of hell. Annoying monsters should just drop dead. =D
lol I don't know I forget it X) hm but I know I have to finish at first a other world I think after this I can beat Xemnas =D

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#365 (permalink))
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 02:04 AM

Xemnas is like the only hard part in the game I had to use gameshark to beat him(i think im not sure) and setipriopth or what ever his name is

(#366 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

12-24-2007, 02:07 AM

huh?°° what's wrong with Sephiroth ?! Have I to fight with him Xemnas talks to much X)

†♫†
(#367 (permalink))
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 02:08 AM

Huh wat you saying sephiroth is hard but the keyblade you get is awesome

(#368 (permalink))
Old
avalon247 (Offline)
New to JF

Wink 12-25-2007, 06:00 PM

You know, I was always Hoping if Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix had ever made it to the US yet?
(#369 (permalink))
Old
madilscoops (Offline)
come walk with me

Send a message via AIM to madilscoops Send a message via MSN to madilscoops Send a message via Yahoo to madilscoops
12-27-2007, 05:26 AM

i thought it was like a remake of the 1st KH because some countries didnt get to have it... i dont remember its been like forever since i read that article >.<

but i cant wait for KH3 ;-;
(#370 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

01-07-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madilscoops View Post
i thought it was like a remake of the 1st KH because some countries didnt get to have it... i dont remember its been like forever since i read that article >.<

but i cant wait for KH3 ;-;
hm... ô.o comes KH3 out this year ?! °°
btw I lost my memory stick ^^"" I search it since one week heh lol I think Xemnas has to wait

†♫†