JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
krateron (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to krateron Send a message via Skype™ to krateron
My opinion - 08-30-2008, 05:41 AM

In my opinion, no one has the right to mess with anyone's dream.

I can say that living in Japan is one of my dreams. but it would be onlçy for life experience, and maybe to get some professional contact there.

@@Brazilian Force@@
(#32 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-30-2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krateron View Post

I can say that living in Japan is one of my dreams. but it would be onlçy for life experience, and maybe to get some professional contact there.
No one is messing with any one's dreams...
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

LoL - 08-31-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Nyororin's point is, there is not point in even thinking about citizenship until you have been empoyed for at least five years. There is no point in even thinking about employment until you have a 4-year-degree. So Japan will be nothing but a dream until you at least get that first step done.
If she said that directly ok w/e. But although she has been very helpful to some , i fell that she is only trying to discourage me from ever thinking about Japan, because she hasn't stated anything helpful. (i guess you could consider her saying i need a degree, but um i know that and made it obvious before she posted) Also it would be nice is some won actually stated the steps, all not just get a degree and job, LoL same shit as every won has said yet all have failed to actually say requirements, hmm.. I guess no won knows on this forum

(\__/) Copy and Paste this cute little bunny into your
(='.'=) Signature so he can Dominate the World if you
(")_(") do not obey he will flatten your pillows
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

lol - 08-31-2008, 06:35 AM

Quote:
No one is messing with any one's dreams...
I fell that she is only trying to discourage me from ever thinking about Japan, and technically that is messing with my dreams when you think about it considering the only nice thing she has to say is things defending herself but w/e.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

^-^ - 08-31-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krateron View Post

Ty for understanding how I fell since the majority of people here only have the negative to say, rather then positive or at least a combination.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-31-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray View Post
If she said that directly ok w/e. But although she has been very helpful to some , i fell that she is only trying to discourage me from ever thinking about Japan, because she hasn't stated anything helpful. (i guess you could consider her saying i need a degree, but um i know that and made it obvious before she posted) Also it would be nice is some won actually stated the steps, all not just get a degree and job, LoL same shit as every won has said yet all have failed to actually say requirements, hmm.. I guess no won knows on this forum
Steps of what? To become a citizen? Contact a Japanese consulate or a branch of Japanese immigration? No one on this website is a bureaucrat in the Japanese immigration system. People have been nice to give you some advice, but if it's not good enough for you, go to the source.

Maybe Japan doesn't want an uneducated foreigner with a poor attitude.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

LofL - 08-31-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
No, of course not. You are not the first, and not the last with this idea. Please take the advice of those that have experience seriously and without offense.
I know I am not the 1st, and i will take advice when some won gives it, Nyororin was far from helpfull she just said, "your getting ahead of yourself" which yes can be advice in a way, but considering i'm just trying to get a idea that no won seems to know how to give, although my ?'s are "not the first of their kind" I was being honest, I guess if i lied you people would actually answer my ?'s and not just criticize me.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

^-^ - 08-31-2008, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul11 View Post
Steps of what? To become a citizen? Contact a Japanese consulate or a branch of Japanese immigration? No one on this website is a bureaucrat in the Japanese immigration system. People have been nice to give you some advice, but if it's not good enough for you, go to the source.

Maybe Japan doesn't want an uneducated foreigner with a poor attitude.
Ty, and it not that is not good enough it's that they insult my dreams and try to discourage me, have you read the post? apparently not because the majority of replies have been purely people insulting me and my dreams. But then again every won hates America so I should have expected this when I made the post. Btw I have a good education for my age I am about 1 1/2 ahead of where I should be and by the time I would move there I would have that 4 year degree, But you did not read the post and all the replies so I understand you not knowing

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-31-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray View Post
Ty, and it not that is not good enough it's that they insult my dreams and try to discourage me, have you read the post? apparently not because the majority of replies have been purely people insulting me and my dreams. But then again every won hates America so I should have expected this when I made the post. Btw I have a good education for my age I am about 1 1/2 ahead of where I should be and by the time I would move there I would have that 4 year degree, But you did not read the post and all the replies so I understand you not knowing
Not everyone hates America. It's a love/hate relationship.

Yeah, things can get rough on this forum, but maybe you should consider why they may be so negative abpout your dream. Ask yourself, honostly if it's a reasonably attainable one. Maybe they are telling you it's almost impossible to do the way you invision it. Maybe you'll have to go about it in a roundabout way. Nyororin and MMM are usualy pretty solid in thier assessments (except about Obama) and Sangetsu usually doesn't post unless he seems like he knows what he's talking about. He's one of the most intelligent posters here. Reread thier posts and see if you can get anything out of them. Maybe you are being overly sensative selfconsous.

It's not realistic to say you want to be a citizen or livwe forever in a place you know nothing about. Books on Japan are full of garbage and you haven't lived there yet. I think people are telling you to slow-down and check things out before making huge decisions that effect you, your family, people in Japan and your entire future based on a lack of experience regarding Japan.

Last edited by Paul11 : 08-31-2008 at 07:03 AM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-31-2008, 01:04 PM

Darling. I dream to live in Japan too.

But you have to be able to distinguish Reality from a Dream. Which you had a problem doing so. I asked a similar question, and I did not take any offense from the responses because I know these people know more than I do, which is the main reason I asked.

You "wanted an idea" about living in Japan, right? And our wonderful darling Nyo, who has had the experience, has given up her time to give you valuable information. Yet, just because it isn't what you want to hear, you find it necessary to say that she didn't help.

Newsflash, kid. Not everything will go your way. Especially for living in Japan. I never meant my last post to seem offensive, I was giving advice from a fellow teenager who had dreams about Japan too. But this time I mean this. Your attitude is simply horrendous, you need to sort it out before even asking such questions again.