LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

06-30-2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
That's a good idea!!! And since I watched too much Avatar, I might just have a waterbending zanpakuto!!!! LMAO!!
U should probably go with a trident sense that weapon is must associated with water just like neptune

and if your worried about the moon gravity thing thats pretty bad ass and original so i would go with a stone somewhere that lets u manipulate the moons gravity so that movements of ur weapon has a corresponding effect with the water just like in avatar

P.S. Avatar fukin rocks

Last edited by RandomGenuis : 06-30-2010 at 02:58 PM. Reason: fergot 2 add
(#52 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation I cant sit still about this shit - 06-30-2010, 05:43 PM

I gota be original this time i want to go with medical precision on this one my inspiration is 7th seat Yamada Hanatarou.

Name:Ensho (heat wave)
Release:Burn 'em

Zanpakutou: A neon red zanpakutou with a white weave in the handle wrap

Shikai: When released Ensho becomes a halberd slightly bigger than the wielder maybe by six or seven inches a spiral shaft and the axe part extends towards the hands by a foot more then usual the blade is black with red blood groves and a clear pommel stone centered in between a four tower style pommel grip

Ability: Ensho has the ability to release a heat wave from its blade. When caught by the heat wave the opponent will come down with a mild case of heat exhaustion the syptoms: nausea,dizziness, and a migrane these effects can slow down even the toughest opponent. less and less the more powerful they are.

Bankai: Gurande Ensho (Grand heat wave): The halberd molds to the body as guantlets and greaves that are silver with a crimson trim spikes on the fists. Their not much to look at but must people don't realize this wielder is a martial artist these things are lethal in his hands.

Ability: After three strikes from the armor pieces the opponent will come down with heatstroke and the more the opponent gets hit the faster and more powerful his illness becomes.

Effects of heatstroke:
1. Fever
2. sever cramps
3. fast breathing- which in turn depending on the person will lead to hyperventilation
4. vomiting- this leads to dehydration which is potientially lethal

Water Pills-this shinigami carries water pills with him into battle becuase they increase the killing potiential of his zanpakuto if he can get his opponent to eat one. what they do is hydrate you for a second then drain you of the water you already had exposing you twice as much to the heat around you

Shikai- The opponent will pass out.

Bankai- The opponent will go into massive convulsions which is lethal.. in other words the victim will literally throw up their insides and die in their own vomit brutal i know but true.

weakness- keep your self cool and or drink lots of water as you fight and the effects won't do much but leave you with a headache

Last edited by RandomGenuis : 07-31-2010 at 09:38 PM.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Cool This is gonna be my mark as a RandomGenius - 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM

I've always been told im a genius of being random but this zanpakutou is truly original

Name:Mizuita (water board)

Zanpakutou: a wakazashi with a blue cord handle wrap and a back sheath, the pendant for holding it is a silver disc that looks like a puddle of water. The hilt of the sword is an oval with a ridged patter on its edges.

Release Command: Ride them all into oblivion Mizuita

Shika: the sword is put back into its sheath and then thrown ahead of the wielder. Then it turns into a silver skateboard with sharp edges all around for fending off enemies. This zanpakutou only has three abilities but this weilder likes to call them his: Secret Blue Moves.

Abilities:

Secret Blue Move: Water Spear- This is a small ball of water that is spun in the palm of the hand and then thrown, a small jet stream follows behind it allowing it to be a very agile attack.

Secret Blue Move: Hurricane- The wielder will spin and create a water tornado with the wielder in the middle, this tornado is very sharp because the water pressure is insane. This ability can be used in almost any direction for different angles of attack.

Secret Blue Move: Tsunami- The rider, while riding, will perform a snowboard brake type move and water underneath the board will erupt into a wave

Bankai: The skateboard now turns into a silver snowboard with black boot straps and the same sharp edges. A small amount of water is built up underneath the board giving it the ability to fly. But the water pressure of that small amount is tremendous and gives the appearence of three shredding blades for a second means of attacking an opponent.

Abilites: to manipulate water Examples:

Mine fields-water is erupted in columns to deal damage

Pressure beam- a beam of high pressure water that shoots in one direction at a time but still has high cutting capabilities

Secret Blue Moves
(#54 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation Mah killer - 07-16-2010, 12:16 AM

This is mah killin fukin machine Vizard

Name: Suchirudoragon ( steel dragon )

Zanpakutou: This character wields 6 wakazashi's the wraps are black with a gray cross weave. the sheaths are fused into 2 sheaths in a straight hold across the back for easy acsess. The wielder holds three in each hand between each knuckel like a set of claws.

Release: Sever the world

Shikia: The swords fuse together into 2 gauntlet claws that have the appearence of steel skeleton dragon wings. only speed and destructive power is increased.

Bankai: The claws extend into wings on the back but two blades are givin to the wielder to defend himself personally and to kill a powerful individual again only speed and destructive power are increased. But this is wielded with explosive force

Mask: The mask is like a motorcycle helmet but without the raised eye sheild
just two slits for the eyes and three horn on top of the mask one straight and two at an angle in this form again speed and destructive power have reached legendary limits but still no abilities

weakness: generally almost anything just be a more powerful person is all

this is mah last zanpakutou seeing as ive made every type of character thanx for havin me around if anyone needs any ideas email me at [email protected]

This would be mah zanpakutou
(#55 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

i have so much free time these days - 07-22-2010, 04:02 AM

sry people i enjoy creating things. Yay another visored

Name: kaze arashi (wind storm)

Zanpakutou: a two tone shade of gray cross wrap on a wakazashi.

Release command: rage

Shikai: a spear with a longer narrower blade at the top the blade the shaft is black the blade is white and rounded at the bottom instead of a pommel

abilities: wind manipulation- think of any form of wind storm this is what manifests from this zanpakutou

Bankai: The bankai is a weapon called yuen yang razors if you don't know what that is plz look it up on google. There also known as duck blades or roster knives. the main blade is black the rest of them are white.

Abilities: Just a power boost and speed boost this style of fighting would require you to be a good hand to hand fighter which this character is so he also gets a body harden boost so he may fight on the same lvl as others in a close combat fight.

Mask: This mask looks alot like halibels mask but with four extra long fangs two up and two down one of each on both sides of the mouth area and it has a whole head thing like a visored mask but the forehead is plain the only other feature is four horns curved to the back of the head which looks like what is holding it on

Mask abiltites: just like all others a power boost and cero

Cero: he holds it in his hand like a ball and using his wind abilities blows wind through it and turns it itnto a three second long cero gatling gun but each blast is enhanced with wind so it slices insted of burns

P.S. each blast is curved like ichigo's getsuga tenshou
(#56 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

alright - 07-22-2010, 05:19 AM

name: Tsuchibomu (earth bomb)

Zanpakutou: A green and black wrap katana and the tsuba or guard is a circle with circles in a circle in it.

Release command: Destroy

shikai: A monks cudgel (plz look it up if u can't follow)

Abilities: can fill up at the top with mud and shoot it out like a missile, can fill up with gravel and shoot it out like a machine gun, fills up with mudd and shoots it like a flame thrower it hardens when it hits sumthin
Can thrust the top into the ground pull it out coated in rocks and mudd to form a big ball and fires it and it explodes, the mud hardens usually in the shape of spikes

Bankai: Not yet achieved this character is vise captain lvl strength
(#57 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-23-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGenuis View Post
name: Tsuchibomu (earth bomb)

Zanpakutou: A green and black wrap katana and the tsuba or guard is a circle with circles in a circle in it.

Release command: Destroy

shikai: A monks cudgel (plz look it up if u can't follow)

Abilities: can fill up at the top with mud and shoot it out like a missile, can fill up with gravel and shoot it out like a machine gun, fills up with mudd and shoots it like a flame thrower it hardens when it hits sumthin
Can thrust the top into the ground pull it out coated in rocks and mudd to form a big ball and fires it and it explodes, the mud hardens usually in the shape of spikes

Bankai: Not yet achieved this character is vise captain lvl strength

UUMMMMMMMMM............ Do you have enough ideas for Zanpakutos?? You kinda have a lot here. LMAO!!
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

07-23-2010, 06:48 AM

I could never think of anything good for my zan. I'm still in delay. *sighs*

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-26-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
I could never think of anything good for my zan. I'm still in delay. *sighs*
Guess we're on the same boat, my friend. LOL.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
UUMMMMMMMMM............ Do you have enough ideas for Zanpakutos?? You kinda have a lot here. LMAO!!
I will never have enough ideas...If it makes u feel any better u can have any of mah ideas an call them ur own