JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

03-30-2007, 05:27 AM

It had seemed that I had escaped the mainframe of that damned computer. But now I was in an even weirder place then before. Apparently a battlefield. When I noticed Lyynn we were surronded by other keybladers.

"Who the hell are you people! Lyynn stay close." I stare the other three guys dead in the eyes ready for anything. I motion my hand for Lyynn to go behind me. I may not be a master of the blade, but Frozen Soul can do some damage.

The place was full of blood stained walls. Had they called Keyblade wielders here to kill them? And what did that guy mean by Twilight? Nothing makes any sense.The last series of events have been occuring to fast. But the men before me didn't look hostile. I knew I was linked to a great battle, and the keyblade was an instrument to the war, I could sense that much. But not like this.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-30-2007, 06:27 AM

Everything was happening to fast, one moment I was in the computer room, the next, I was here with Meggis, in a blood stained area. "Who the hell are you people! Lyynn stay close." Meggis said, and motioned me back with his hand, and I stood behind him, looking at the three other men in the room with us. One had pale hair and eyes, the other had silver hair, blue eyes, and the third had blond hair, and blue eyes as well. They all looked grim, and anxious. It seemed like everyone was looking at us. I turned my back to Meggis, careful to stay close, and looked around. There was a weird board with a list that looked like a misson command. Suddenly, a dark armoured figure appeared, talking in a strange deep voice. I knew whatever he was, he was not good. I grabbed my keyblade, determined that I would help all I could this time, not leave all the work to everyone else. As soon as I grabbed it, a sharp pain exploded through my head, I felt a pounding, like two large wood planks slamming into eachother, trying to force their way out of my head. "Agh..." I sank to my knees in pain, looking up at the dizzying colors of action in front of me, a man jumped out and slammed into the metal monster, I heard the other two men talking, something about a king...? Words, memories, suddenly flashed through my head. 'Blood....twilight...are you ready...? You...sacrifice.....at last......memories....Cruis.....good bye....' I gasped silently, wondering how much longer I could deal with the pain. I gripped the keyblade harder, more words, more pain. My keyblade was shaking, I had to get up and fight, I had to help...

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-31-2007 at 01:04 AM.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

wooot6 - 03-30-2007, 01:51 PM

a few hours later he had defeated the oposing heartless, but once again the floor boards were weak and broke underneithe him he yelled out as he hit the floor one again bt this time in concreate. he looked around and heard something so he got up and limped to were the sound came from. he saw a computer."odd" he thought then shruged and began to press random buttons to see what would happen

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jade Send a message via MSN to Jade Send a message via Yahoo to Jade
Time to spy - 03-30-2007, 05:10 PM

Leonia didn't know what the heck was going on,but she knew one thing: she was home. Whether it was a mirage or not, she could finally call a place truely home. She walked around the island,feeling the sand cover her shoes all warm and cozy. She could see the waves of water flow through each other. Leonia went and tasted the delicious fruit trees,as if they were never destoryed. All of a sudden she felt a presecne,like there was someone or something there with her. She knew what to do in these precediures,so without haste she jumped in the secret spot and waited for the presence to show itself.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
GM 1st post - 03-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Leania slowly fell back onto her back and closed her eyes, as she did a flash of memories played in her mind but none of them were clear. She opened her eyes and looked up through the palm trees, the pure azure above was calming,

"Leonia! Is that you!"

Leonia sat bolt upright and looked at the entrance to the secret spot, what she was were all of her friends from the island Selphie, Tidus, Wakka, Kairi, Riku and Sora were there,

"Y - You guys!"

She jumped up and ran over to them her face lit up with joy as she was greeted by her long lost friends.

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jade Send a message via MSN to Jade Send a message via Yahoo to Jade
Time to spy - 03-30-2007, 05:36 PM

"What is going on here?" she asked them looking more puzzled then before. She knew something didn't feel right because she understood that Sora was fighting the hearltess,with others. "I thought the island was destroyed" she replied saying "by heartless".
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

GM 2nd post - 03-30-2007, 06:01 PM

Leaona continued to stare in disbelief at the crowd of people, Riku stepped forward from the crowd and placed his hand on her head,

"Idiot, we came back for you."

Leonia's face slowly began burning a red blush creeping up her cheeks,

"I know you must've been worried when everyone left."

"I - I thought I was alone..."

Riku smiled and removed his hand from her head, before turning around and looking at the others,

"Well all your friends are back so you don't have to be."

Selphie stepped forward and hugged Leonia,

"Welcome back! Japanese class has been really boring without you!"

Leaonia was beginning to get overwelhmed by all the events happening so quickly,

"I - Thanks."

Wakka put his arm around Tidus' neck and dragged him forward,

"Tidus has been missing you too!"

"What the! What are you talking about!"

Leonia smiled at her friends they seemed just the same as they were back in the old days.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Time to Spy - 03-30-2007, 06:06 PM

"Hey, wait a minute I am not an idiot" she replied pushing Riku foward. "I know what I saw, and I know what happened,so don't tell me I'm the fool." Leonia looked at her friends even though she knew this couldn't be real,it was if they were never gone, noone got hurt,and she never left. She turned around from everyone and closed her eyes just to think. That sign I saw, said:Rendezvous with fate and abolish the crossroads, the warmth of your heart will crush all puzzles the light of your will shall bring change and that The valley is filled with mirages, fight your way through and reach your goal. Don't hide in the past look forward to the future but what does that mean? she wanted to know.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
03-30-2007, 06:09 PM

• "Damn..." Neiru says this under his breath looking up at all the heartless and nobodies around him. He laughs slightly, draws his keyblade from his back than charges. He comes up to the first Dusk and slashes through it with ease, a shadow than attacks. He maneuvers out of the way with ease and slashes it through the back, suddenly all of the shadows and dusks reallize they cannot beat him one on one and attack him all at once. "Dammit they're getting smarter," Neiru says this and all of the shadows and dusks collide into him.
  • Neiru yells at this moment, "Dark Deception Realm!" the whole area turns black and desolate, darkness seems to embody the realm as Neiru sucks the Dusks and Heartless into darkness even they have never seen. Neiru laughs and continues laughing as quickly you see Dusks and Shadows disappear one by one in seconds. The area turns back to normal and all of the Dusks and Shadows dissappear.
  • "Nothing, can stop....ME!!!" Neiru yells this and continues on this perilous journey of his. He searches rooms trying to find the Flame.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

GM 3rd post - 03-30-2007, 07:02 PM

All of her friends faces dropped and they gave her blank stares, Selphie stepped forward and her eyelids dropped slightly,

"Don't you trust us Leonia..."

Riku did the same and stepped forward,

"We're your friends Leonia..."

Leonia jumped back and pulled out her sword,

"Friends don't make me laugh!"

She watched them all as they all stepped forward,

"Leonia..."

They all suddenly shattered and underneath nightstalkers were revealed underneath.

~~~~

Neiru scanned through the room before spotting a statue of a princess with a flame burning from her hand he ran forward and touched the statue, a large grinding sound came from above him and the platform under him thrusted upwards throwing him into a maze like room, a voice similar to the one he heard when he came to the first floor rung through the building,

"Proceed through the maze which has darkness at every turn, find this rooms flame to move on."

"Tch! Persistent!"

Neiru began making his way through the maze.