JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM

Jobo: I'm just like you. Though I'm not a good judge of character with guys. They start off being nice and turn into bad guys. So I need to be really careful of those pretending be nice but are really bad boys in disguise.
(#212 (permalink))
Old
yukiNnight (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to yukiNnight
12-28-2008, 11:43 PM

i dont ask much they just have to be funny taller than me and a dependible person better not be a jerk
(#213 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

Smile ----------------------------- - 12-28-2008, 11:52 PM

-----------------------------

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-18-2016 at 12:03 AM.
(#214 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-28-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
Jobo: I'm just like you. Though I'm not a good judge of character with guys. They start off being nice and turn into bad guys. So I need to be really careful of those pretending be nice but are really bad boys in disguise.
I see I suppose that makes sense.

But some of my friends know when a guys a neglectful idiot and still goes for them ... like one actually told me that she finds it kind of attractive?!

I'll never know how -.-"

I'm too patient with relationships I take my time with them so i really get to know the guy, and i have very high standards so although it takes longer for me to end up with a guy, it's almost guaranteed that they'll be decent and not a fake

I learnt from experience when i rushed into my first relationship with no standards and ended up being emotionally blackmailed into staying with a guy i completely clashed with who pretty much sucked the life out of me So i decided to be less easy afterwards, i've only had one boyfriend since and he was perfect

~Chiiii_x
(#215 (permalink))
Old
HinataUchiha (Offline)
is so lonely

12-29-2008, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Are you a good little girl?
Um........define "good"........

Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#216 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouichisan View Post
An interesting question, I would say they would have to be...

Dignified
A genuine person
Shy, but approachable
Share my sense of humor
Someone I can talk to about anything
Honest
Someone I can trust and likewise
Open Minded about religion, culture etc...
I would not care if they were Black/White or Asian, it is who they are which would be most important to me.

I'm a very serious person when it comes to things like this... I don't believe in superficial relationships, flings or one night stands. If you really love someone, it would be for life and I would expect the same from my ideal partner. I have never met a girl like this with these attributes to date, because as far as I know... no-one like this exists .

Damn straight!

I think that the most important thing in life is to fall in love And when you do, that person should come before everything else.

I mean i know that some people prioritise (sp?) their job or friends or money or whatever, but to me that person that i'll end up with is the most important thing. Like the purpose of my life i guess

They're going to be the person that i live for, like everything i do will be for them And someone like that, who means so much to me will have to be a very special person Not just anyone.

So for me, they'd have to be someone i could trust to the fullest extent and likewise i'd never do anything to betray their trust in the slightest. And we'd have to get along well, be able to talk about anything and have roughly the same direction in life. Someone who feels as strongly for me as i do for them. Basically someone genuine and amazing enough to become my whole world!

And when i end up with that person, i'll be the happiest girl alive

There's 6 billion people out there kouichisan so i'm sure mrs kouichisan is waiting for you too!

Just like i'm sure i'll eventually end up with my guy

~Chiiii_x
(#217 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

12-29-2008, 01:28 AM

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-18-2016 at 12:02 AM.
(#218 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 01:34 AM

Kind of....

Well me and Sean do seem perfect for each other but we're both still kinda young so neither of us really know where we're going with our lives and are just trying to get through college basically

We were going out until a few weeks ago and then we decided to break up for now so we could both concentrate on college and get the best grades we could (our relationship commitment and college commitment kept clashing all the time so we had to choose one or the other).

We do still like each other But whether we'll get back together after college or not i don't know, but he's the only guy i've found so far who's met my standards and we've stayed best friends so it's a happy ending either way!

Oh and the guy i eventually end up with isn't necessarily the guy i'll next go out with I'd only go out with someone with the potential of being my final guy but i know that there's a good chance i'll be with a few guys before i end up with mr perfect

~Chiiii_x

Last edited by JoBo : 12-29-2008 at 01:38 AM.
(#219 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

12-29-2008, 01:36 AM

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-18-2016 at 12:03 AM.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 01:39 AM

Thank you very much You too! xoxo

~Chiiii_x