JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#151 (permalink))
Old
value1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to value1984 Send a message via Yahoo to value1984
04-30-2008, 10:57 PM

i think that the problem is when you have no friends, ore they all have girlfriends/boyfriends....

I'm Ronin
Gackt Fan Club Member
(#152 (permalink))
Old
Nel (Offline)
New to JF

05-01-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashi View Post
Do you enjoy being single?

I'm single and I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment. I do know for myself, I will not last like this forever though. For all the things I have to do nowadays, I don't really have time to worry about making someone happy. Unless they would understand that, I'll have to stick with having no relationship.

How about you?
In your situation, I would be glad to god being single. Making someone happy? who me? hell naw, i don't get into relationship for anyone to be happy or for me being happy because of anyone. Making happiness dependable of others is to degrade both, happiness and yourself. Now sharing happiness is another thing, that is what love is supposed to be, give without expecting anything. Give happiness, not making happiness, see the difference?

So, im single also and I feel i may have opportunity whit someone, but I also don't feel im up to relationship right now. Being single is just right for me, I can have my time and think and study and dream about everything. Single is way to good to be unappreciated and single-ism doesn't have that stigma that all girls u liked are hitting on you when you get a girlfriend lol!

Be proud of being single and do not expect anything from the first "cutegirlthatulike", this is how it works, if you expect, want, wish ,etc = doesn't happen or it is way too complicated to make it happen.

nel

2nd Stage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wggQ2_RmZDI

aoku hikari kirameku sono SUTEEJI e
boku wa tsui ni fumidashite iku
sotto kimi ni uchiaketa SUTOORII o
hatenai chikai ni kaete
aoku hikari kirameku sono SUTEEJI ni
donna jibun ga matte iru darou
ima wa boku no subete mimamotte ite yo
dare yori mo chikai basho de

Hungry Heart - Wild Striker
(#153 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2008, 06:06 AM

i am single also !

just make sure my gf doesnt find out !

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#154 (permalink))
Old
DragonShadow (Offline)
New to JF

05-09-2008, 08:19 AM

Single is waaaaaaaay boring, not to mention not very fulfilling. The freedom is pretty sweet, but otherwise, meh...

(#155 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM

Single again for most of the last 8 years. It can get lonely. But it is not as stifling as being in a relationship that lasts only out of habit or fear of loneliness, or as painful as being in one that becomes hostile.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.

Last edited by TalnSG : 05-10-2008 at 06:51 PM.
(#156 (permalink))
Old
sweetlolitachii (Offline)
A Cute Kangaroo? Where?!

05-10-2008, 06:44 PM

I'm single and I think it would be weird if I was married now... -_-; coughonly13cough I would only marry if it was someone I really loved, if he was responsible, and willing to become a Christian. Even then I would be hesitant. =/ And I don't plan on giving birth to children. If I ever want a kid, I'm going to adopt one. xD

But yes, I love being single. And having a boyfriend.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

05-13-2008, 05:55 PM

its not fair i really like someone but they dont like me ill never find anyone like them
so basically, when you hav been single all your life (mind you im not that old anyway but still )NO!
(#158 (permalink))
Old
hennaz (Offline)
こんにちは!

05-13-2008, 07:23 PM

I guess I am single at the moment, although I'd much rather have a girlfriend. Unfortunately, my crush lives far away in Yokohama, and I hope that once I see her again, we could be together...

Hennaz ヘンナズ

(#159 (permalink))
Old
deathnotegirl (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to deathnotegirl Send a message via MSN to deathnotegirl Send a message via Skype™ to deathnotegirl
05-13-2008, 08:25 PM

well i am kind of single not really... but i enjoy being single... i have more freedom and everything not having to worry about another person...i hate being in relationships...

my pet tree-Nakishee
**MEMBER OF THE VAMPIRE CLAN**

Are you overloaded, Candy coated?
(#160 (permalink))
Old
Rocco21 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Rocco21
05-19-2008, 09:23 PM

I'm single at the moment. I think being single or not it depends from the character of a person. Now for example I enjoy being sigle, but it'll not be the same for the future. Being alone is not beautiful at all, but in some moment is useful to enjoy life and understand many things that a person cannot understand if engaged.

C'è un po' di Rocco in ognuno di noi!