JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#171 (permalink))
Old
Hikikomori (Offline)
JF Regular

06-04-2008, 08:10 PM

ah, I prefer to be in love, and then get the person I want, but it always end. So no I've kind of given up on finding "the right one", I'm only 17 so I guess I'm just going to wait. And I'm going to work as an au pair in Japan next year, so it's too risky to fall in love with someone now, I don't want to leave a person I love behind, and I don't want to let that person crush my dream about going to Japan.

So I guess I'm just gonna stay singel and work hard and earn money instead of falling in love )
(#172 (permalink))
Old
lontok (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2008, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashi View Post
Do you enjoy being single?

I'm single and I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment. I do know for myself, I will not last like this forever though. For all the things I have to do nowadays, I don't really have time to worry about making someone happy. Unless they would understand that, I'll have to stick with having no relationship.

How about you?

well l must to said l have been in london for 6 months without a girlfriend lots of friends by now I´m bored I´d like to get a japanese girlfriend hahaha u think is possible any piece of advice is welcome....
(#173 (permalink))
Old
KokoroTaguna (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KokoroTaguna Send a message via MSN to KokoroTaguna Send a message via Yahoo to KokoroTaguna
06-08-2008, 02:06 PM

I absolutely hate being single... It sucks!

Attending ColassalCon this year!! Are you?
(#174 (permalink))
Old
hitmansdomain (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to hitmansdomain Send a message via Yahoo to hitmansdomain
06-10-2008, 10:05 PM

I prefer being with some one I like or love then being single....But other then That I would be single
(#175 (permalink))
Old
strawberryshinya (Offline)
The Boy Wonder :)

Unhappy 06-15-2008, 06:44 PM

im a lonely loser...n i hate it....im 16 and my love life sucks.
(#176 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
06-15-2008, 06:51 PM

I don't know, I'm single right now and have been for a while. Kinda hoping though that I'll be able to spend my 18th birthday with someone but...eh. Maybe and maybe not. I mean, I guess I like being single because there's no worries about keeping up to someone else's standards, you know, and keeping them happy; but then the reverse: there's no one keeping you happy, right? I don't really know, both dating and being single have their own pros and cons I suppose. I don't know.

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#177 (permalink))
Old
strawberryshinya (Offline)
The Boy Wonder :)

06-15-2008, 07:01 PM

yeah...i get it.

but i used to think i only needed myself. that is untill i started to see people around me leave....now...i think differently.
(#178 (permalink))
Old
CanniblisticMushrooms (Offline)
Mushroom eats Mushroom

06-15-2008, 07:13 PM

Just a question...? Are single people fascinating to some? Because people are like "Woah! You are single! No Way thats weird!" ._.
Yes Im single and I kinda like it but not o-o

(#179 (permalink))
Old
granbandido (Offline)
New to JF

06-22-2008, 03:54 AM

i like to have my space i guess im a loner.. i got friends that i havent seen in months i hardly go out so what can i do... not cool been rich and lonely i feel like freaking batman sometimes but is better this way at least no one will stab my back.. alot of traitors out there...
(#180 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-22-2008, 04:57 AM

im not single anymore but i have to keep it a secret about who im datin cus if my mom found out i could get in trouble cus hes 3yrs older than me [hes 16] but the stress is gettin to me cus ive never kept this big of a secret from my mom >_<