JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#191 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
08-08-2008, 06:21 PM

Plus side of being single: Your life is your life, and only dictated by you.

Con side to being single: If you're a sap for romance. And I'm a sap for romance.

It's cool to do what I want when I want to, but yeah, I'd dig a relationship anyday over being single.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#192 (permalink))
Old
AntikuCafe (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2008, 06:38 PM

I am single! I enjoy it sometimes, other times I realize just how lonely I am...which saddens me greatly
But, most of the time...well, here in my state...most of the guys at my school are jerks anyway, then it doesn't bother me...but it makes me wish I could met a guy that was sweet, kind, and not a jerk x3
But yeah...I am more lonely than anything T.T
(#193 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

08-08-2008, 08:57 PM

Being single is great!
Being single is awesome!
Being single is a flower that's blossomed!

Singularity is something that not many appreciate, Friendship should hold more value than a Relationship.

Societies in today's era emphasise too much on Love and Romance. To be honest you only have one life. If you found someone you can click with and relate to then good for you, but remember to respect them and their space.

If you're young you should live free, you should live without a doubt and you should definitely watch what you're doing. Corruption in this world is at all times high.

There's no need to rush your life and find someone, enjoy, see and experience the world.

When the time comes for you to settle down you'll know it.

People look down on singles and music labels people. That's no good, no point in labelling anyone.

Live how you want to, events in life will occur regardless.

Anyway, relationships should not be your main concern, living a happy life should be. If you found yourself a person, cherish them like I said so, but remember, sometimes perfect can lead to a defection.

Last edited by Bureda : 08-08-2008 at 08:59 PM.
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-08-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Plus side of being single: Your life is your life, and only dictated by you.
How's that a good thing? I like having someone to share everything with. And I do mean everything.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#195 (permalink))
Old
emmygirl121 (Offline)
Don't waste those words

Send a message via AIM to emmygirl121
08-08-2008, 11:22 PM

single is fine.

i don't really hate it, but i don't like it.

i'd Prefer to be in a relationship
(#196 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

08-08-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
How's that a good thing? I like having someone to share everything with. And I do mean everything.
Here, meaning that you can do what you want when you want to, or in other words, there's more "you" time since your time isn't divided by another (larger) portion to the one your dating/seeing/married to/fcking/what you will. That shouldn't suggest that actually spending time with someone you like or a loved one is a bad thing, but getting more me time is a bonus for those that are single.

Just lookin' on the bright side.

-M@

Skadoosh.
(#197 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-08-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Here, meaning that you can do what you want when you want to, or in other words, there's more "you" time since your time isn't divided by another (larger) portion to the one your dating/seeing/married to/fcking/what you will. That shouldn't suggest that actually spending time with someone you like or a loved one is a bad thing, but getting more me time is a bonus for those that are single.

Hahaha I know what you mean.

I've been in a serious relationship for nearly three years and... well, I don't really take him into account when I have to make a decision >.< I mean, the fact that I'm with him has never stopped me from doing anything. So mean, I am x) But I totally get you, being single means you have to worry about no one but your own-pretty-self =) Dude, I miss being single...

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#198 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-08-2008, 11:51 PM

Quote:

I don't see it as a good thing cus then I spend that 'me' time thinkin about how it sucks to be single. I'm not one of those people that have friends that invite you over to a party or their house every weekend so I stay in my room reading manga and fangirlin at the cute guys...yes, pitiful, i know
(#199 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

08-09-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I don't see it as a good thing cus then I spend that 'me' time thinkin about how it sucks to be single. I'm not one of those people that have friends that invite you over to a party or their house every weekend so I stay in my room reading manga and fangirlin at the cute guys...yes, pitiful, i know
I know what you mean.

Still, posting on these forums, video games, movies, generic hanging out with friends, college, work, and 4 other roommates will keep you pretty busy.

From time to time I'll get down in the dumps about being single, then I'll find something right quick to get me out of that slump.

-M@

Skadoosh.
(#200 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-09-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
I know what you mean.

Still, posting on these forums, video games, movies, generic hanging out with friends, college, work, and 4 other roommates will keep you pretty busy.

From time to time I'll get down in the dumps about being single, then I'll find something right quick to get me out of that slump.
Still...a lot of my friends on other forums are datin someone and when they talk about it, it makes me depressed and they have to drag me out of it...then I feel bad about makin them feel bad for makin me feel bad.