Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-12-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom
love has 1000 times more tension.
That's a little price to pay for being with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your days with. Tension, you get that with friends as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
You're right. With love comes grief, pain, hurt, confusion, anger. And more. I'm young, I'm not going to spend my youth being miserable over "love". Maybe when I'm older and want to settle down. Until then, Friends and one night stands are fine.
Well yeah, anyone who's got the power to make you the happiest person on the planet can also make you feel like shit. But a lot of good things come along with love (when corresponded). I know I have never been happier in my life than when I've been madly in love with someone who felt the same way about me. It's wonderful. It's like the highest level of happiness that can be reached, honestly.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I have never been happier in my life than when I've been madly in love with someone who felt the same way about me. It's wonderful. It's like the highest level of happiness that can be reached, honestly.
Ahh... the tranquilizing effects of the hormone cocktail in our brain... isn't that sweet?

But yeah... that's probably the only cocktail i am ordering X)

(#223 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-12-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Well yeah, anyone who's got the power to make you the happiest person on the planet can also make you feel like shit. But a lot of good things come along with love (when corresponded). I know I have never been happier in my life than when I've been madly in love with someone who felt the same way about me. It's wonderful. It's like the highest level of happiness that can be reached, honestly.
Darling, I know. I've been in love myself once before.

But I prefer my youth without that. The only thing I love is my guitar and music. A much sweeter love, one that doesn't depend on you to feed it love. Just one that's there for you whenever you need it. No shit.

If you want to live through your youth with love, then be my guest. I'm not saying against it. But I'd rather live my youth without love and it's frolicking and mood swings.

Again, Friends and one night stands suit me.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-13-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Ahh... the tranquilizing effects of the hormone cocktail in our brain... isn't that sweet?

But yeah... that's probably the only cocktail i am ordering X)
Yeah go on, pierce the happy bubble around me, WHY DONCHA!?

lol But I don't care if it's just a passing state of mind lacking substance that I'm in, I'm still happy to be... in this prolonged phase of unconsciousness, so suck on that

Quote:
If you want to live through your youth with love, then be my guest. I'm not saying against it. But I'd rather live my youth without love and it's frolicking and mood swings.
Okay! Dude, I give in -.-'

You be happy thinking a guitar can replace the feeling of love. I really won't try to persuade you to think otherwise

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-13-2008, 02:25 PM

I absolutely hate it.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#226 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-13-2008, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
I absolutely hate it.
Lol. Why?

I think love is good. Tho i dont plan to be "involved" with someone on that scale untill i accomplish a few things. I guess im to selfih to let something like "Love" get in the way of my goals. for the moment anyway.
(#227 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-13-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Lol. Why?

I think love is good. Tho i dont plan to be "involved" with someone on that scale untill i accomplish a few things. I guess im to selfih to let something like "Love" get in the way of my goals. for the moment anyway.
Since I really don't feel like explaining it I'll just say that it's obvious we have very different views on the subject.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-14-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Okay! Dude, I give in -.-'

You be happy thinking a guitar can replace the feeling of love. I really won't try to persuade you to think otherwise
We all have different views. You think different, I think different.

A guitar does me fine :P
(#229 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-14-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
We all have different views. You think different, I think different.

A guitar does me fine :P
You must really love masturbating.
(#230 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-14-2008, 09:31 AM

Well, Salvanas is gonna be kickass at playing guitar and get all the ladies anyways, so I'm not gonna be the one bashing him.

Single is ok, I got such a short attention-span so.. But then again that could change in a whiffie I guess.

なんでやねん!