JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#291 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-21-2008, 12:05 AM

Trouble: I agree with you on that. It is better to wait for someone special than being used and end up getting hurt.
(#292 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-21-2008, 01:19 AM

I cant really agree with that, we all have our definition of happiness and if you can be happy with someone u dont really "love" so...there no problem

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#293 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-24-2008, 08:29 AM

I've been single forever and I mean that literally, I wanna date but theres just no one here who's my type and i've been in the city I live in all my adult life. and theres no one here for me. To me its boring being single, but theres no one to find here. Maybe Im alittle anti social IDK maybe, but the dating scene sucks =/

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#294 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-24-2008, 10:14 AM

Minimin: I understand what you are saying. Where I live is not my home town but the guys here are football hooligans or jar heads. Another thing is I live in a community that is full of a certain race and no white girl should go near them. If I mention curry, you will know what I mean. My only choice is online dating. Though I just don't want a boyfriend, I want a relationship. No matter which way I look at it, it's hard.
(#295 (permalink))
Old
ThinasLWD (Offline)
JF Regular

12-24-2008, 11:48 AM

I'm happy single, but i'd prefer to have a girlfriend. Even though they sometimes cause so much trouble 'nd drama, it's good to know there's someone who's there for you.
(#296 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-24-2008, 05:46 PM

I'm single and I'm loving it! And for the record, I'm almost twice the age of the original poster. Hahaha!

I live in the most beautiful place in all of Canada, I rock climb after work, ski or climb mountains on the weekend, cruise around the mountains in my Corvette or ride the hundreds of km's of trails on my mountain bike when I'm bored.

I'm certain I wouldn't be doing this if I was married with kids.
(#297 (permalink))
Old
BurningMemory9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BurningMemory9 Send a message via MSN to BurningMemory9 Send a message via Yahoo to BurningMemory9
12-24-2008, 08:37 PM

For me, it's an ups-and-downs situation. Sometimes I really want a boyfriend, and get all angsty about not having one, but other times it's great to be single, for a few reasons:

1. I'm not tied down to any one guy, so i can flirt as I please. xD
2. I'm kind of fickle, so I'm glad I don't have to deal with all the break-ups I'm sure will happen once I start dating.
3. My parents don't want me to be dating yet, so there's a lot less conflict if I stay single.

Yeah... At the moment, I do like someone, but I'm fine being single, and pretty happy. All the stuff going on in my life with my family kind of makes up for, and keeps my mind off, my relationship status.

Hi there! I'm BurningMemory9. Call me whatever you want. As long as it's not mean. XD

PM me or add me on MSN if you wanna talk
(#298 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-25-2008, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
Minimin: I understand what you are saying. Where I live is not my home town but the guys here are football hooligans or jar heads. Another thing is I live in a community that is full of a certain race and no white girl should go near them. If I mention curry, you will know what I mean. My only choice is online dating. Though I just don't want a boyfriend, I want a relationship. No matter which way I look at it, it's hard.

Yeah, I see what your sayin, its hard to find the perfect person here, all there are, are gangta and rapper wannabes, so it gets boring easy. and I dont want to date any of them. So its hard to find love. The guy I thought I might have some feelings for changed over the yrs and trust me even tho he established alot and joined the military and everything something in him changed and I dont like him anymore. I never thought of looking online. -wonders-

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#299 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
12-25-2008, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
girls like you ruin lots of guys lifes TT_TT
No they don't, girls that throw guys emotion's and brain's in a blender are cool right??

On a serious note, single is cool because I can just cruise without worrying when it's going to hit the fan. It's not cool because I have no one to be with. I'm still on the hunt, although passively.
(#300 (permalink))
Old
EvoMonkey1 (Offline)
New to JF

12-26-2008, 06:27 AM

being single is cool and isn't complicated at all but for me thats the problem.
i want someone to put my attention to.you get lonely too...