JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#301 (permalink))
Old
KoKutan86 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to KoKutan86 Send a message via Yahoo to KoKutan86
12-26-2008, 07:52 AM

oohhh yeeaahh!!! Solitude is refreshing 2 me. I love my own company & Freedom but it doesnt hurts 2 have a relationship as long as the other person can respect my need 4 space and me time and not b all insecure then im good 2 go......
(#302 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-26-2008, 03:19 PM

Minimin: I think some guys will change when they go in to the military. It is probably all the training they have to do. I think it just makes them harder. When are you moving to California? You will probably find someone nice when you move there. I used to talk with this guy who was black, he lived in the south but originally he was from California. He was nice. Although for some reasons I had to stop contact with him. He was like my ideal guy but there was just somethings that really bothered me. Nothing to do with his colour though. It just seemed that he was hiding something. So it really hurt me to stop contact with him. However we had not met but I still regret it. Though there was nothing I could do.I actually forgot about that until now. Well for some people online dating works and others it doesent. I actually would prefer to find someone via internet because I can get to know them first before I commit myself to them. I get worse luck if I find someone in person. Well now I am not looking for someone because when I do, bad guys come along. For me now if it happens it does, if not oh well. My top priorty is to find friends because friendship lasts a lot longer. I think the best thing is not to expect it. Probably for you, California would be better luck for you. I wish you the best of luck there
(#303 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-27-2008, 12:11 AM

@Saffron: Yeah, the guy I knew was so sweet in H.S. and when I saw him after he was just to full of himself, and he was just on a high horse all the time. And I shall be moving to California in January hopefully mid January Thats why I think its hard to date anyone from the internet you dont know if there playing you or not, just sounds scary to not kno if who you are talking to is a real person. Yeah, it does seem better not to look for it and let it come to you it would seem more natural in a way. Its always good to be friends first too ^_^ I've seem some real close friends end up dating and last a while, And thankies I hope I find someone in California too ^__^ I've been single far too long lolz

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#304 (permalink))
Old
MutsuYakumo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-27-2008, 06:10 AM

Being single is the only option I have right now. I'm usually really busy with my work, and I don't have the time to really consider another person's feelings, as a matter of fact sometimes I just walk around verbally abusing people so I don't loose my edge.
(#305 (permalink))
Old
ColorMeCrazy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ColorMeCrazy
12-27-2008, 06:26 AM

Sometimes I do enjoy being single because it lets me maintain the freedom to go out and do whatever I want,whenever I want to do it. I'm a spur of the moment type of person. Although, since I've never even been in a relationship, a part of me longs to see what it's like to have someone who's alwats there for you when you need them. But, I'll just wait and see.
(#306 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-27-2008, 08:32 PM

Minimin: You are so right. Dating someone from the internet is really scary. Once I had a really lucky escape. Well I found out after I stopped talking to one guy, someone told me something really bad. All I can say is that if I had of met him I could have ended up four feet underground. I have never met anyone off the internet in person and that is the part that scares me. Oh you haven't got long before you move to California. You must be really excited. Have you lived there before? Your not moving there alone are you? Yes friendship with guys is better because you can get to know them. It might sound a rude question, so you dont have to answer if you dont want to, or if you feel more comfortable tell me in a private message. How long have you been single for? For me I have been single way to long too. I guess we will both find the right guy when the time is right. I'm not in no rush though.
(#307 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

12-27-2008, 08:38 PM

wait im lost whats the question?
(#308 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

12-27-2008, 08:47 PM

@Saffron: yeah, Id say its hard to trust and some people are just evil so dating there is hard cuz Ish really hard for me to trust people, plus in general its just a dangerous place to find love or a date. And nope not too long, and I was born in California, its an awesome place I miss it aswell, and I wont be alone I still have friends and family out there . Oh I can answer you in here I've been single for yrs. like since H.S. and thats forever cuz I graduated in 2006. I suck at dating, but as i said I think its quite boring at the moment being single guess Im in no rush either tho.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#309 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

12-27-2008, 09:00 PM

I'm enjoying being single. It cracks me up when i have relatives ask "Wait, you're still single?"

I just say yep & happy for it. Apparently I have a great aunt that almost fainted when she heard that....I just hope that she's not gonna try to set me up with someone cuz I'm not interested in dating anyone here.

Minimin: you're moving to Cali? Thats awesome! What part? i live in NorCal

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#310 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

12-27-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
I'm enjoying being single. It cracks me up when i have