JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#311 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-27-2008, 09:26 PM

Minimin: Oh you know I have been single for way longer than 2 years, it's really bad. Apart from I had 2 boyfriends in the past 3 years from the internet but they only lasted like 2 weeks each, So I don't know if that counts. I'm just really choosy I think, but maybe it has more to do with I haven't met any guy worth having a relationship with. I'm about the same at dating but because dates make me really nervous. Also I'm really shy with guys in person so they do all the talking and I just listen. It sounds like where you live now is a nightmare. Does TN mean Tennesse? Where I live is a dangarous place, it's so hostile. Yes it is really boring being single but with me guys I have been out with, for some reason just want to control me. It is good you will have people in California. At least you wont be lonely
(#312 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-27-2008, 09:38 PM

@Saffron: I've been single for longer than two yrs tho =/ I think Im more picky than I let on too, I cant find a guy thats right for me either, there all lame here really well most anyways. I think it depends on if i really like the guy then I can be really really shy too. Yeah, its Tennessee, I live in Memphis. and well in 2007 it was the 2nd most dangerous city I believe it was that yr and Id say its still a pretty dangerous place. Most of the good clubs are closed and all that cuz of shootings or Illegal activity. So its hard to not be single here unless you wanna go out with some wannabe gangsta, It sucks. And I havnt met too many controlling guys, I might be a tad bit controlling lolz But yeah I hope California's dating scene is wayyy better and Im glad I got some folks out there too

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#313 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

12-27-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
OOOh really, I be moving to NorCal, in Sacramento cant wait

oh wow cool! i live in the east bay so its not that far from where you're staying. awesome!

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#314 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

12-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
oh wow cool! i live in the east bay so its not that far from where you're staying. awesome!
Wow, coolies. We should party sometime. My sister also lives out in Palo Alto shes my way back to california.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#315 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

12-27-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Wow, coolies. We should party sometime. My sister also lives out in Palo Alto shes my way back to california.
Heck yea! you're on my buddy list now! pm me sometime when you get yourself settled up here, girl. should be a blast.

Along with the dating scene too

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#316 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

12-27-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
Heck yea! you're on my buddy list now! pm me sometime when you get yourself settled up here, girl. should be a blast.

Along with the dating scene too
Weee*dances* Sounds fun I shall add you to my buddy list too and you can pm me too. *dances more*

Yay dating scene, im not there yet tho I shall move there mid january Cant wait

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#317 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-27-2008, 10:09 PM

Question : Why there only thread for Couple and Single People???? if your still btw both of them??

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#318 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-27-2008, 10:39 PM

Minimin: I'm really surprised because I thought Memphis was a nice place. Though that is coming from someone who has never been to America I don't blame you at all for not wanting to date a wanna be gansta. There are gangs here and last year I lost count how many black school kids were murdered through those wanna be gangsters. It is better for you to wait for someone nice to come along. Luckily here it is not legal to own a gun unless it is for hunting and something like that and they have to have a license. Though people do get shot but not that often. Knife crimes are more of a thing here. I think it's okay to be picky because you wont get hurt so much that way. I have been hurt a lot so I don't trust guys so much now.
(#319 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

12-27-2008, 10:50 PM

@Saffron: Id say Memphis is pretty Eh. some good places some bad places, but most of it sucks really as in the people. I can agree about waiting for someone nice to come along cuz. Here its not legal to own a gun without a permit either yet gun crime is sky high, and lots of those people dont have permits I bet. and and Im Verrrrrryyyy picky probably why I dont date here.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#320 (permalink))
Old
Strike7785 (Offline)
New to JF

12-27-2008, 11:07 PM

Im single right now n loving it. I think I going to stay single until I finish my 4 year degree, but if something happens wile im traveling down that road then it happens.