JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#321 (permalink))
Old
gravelgill (Offline)
jf blade dancer

12-29-2008, 02:03 AM

loving the single life as well..even though im still flirt. im not gonna date right now though and i dont plan to...yet.instead im backpacking in the U.S. right after high school.

january 10th,meditation for the day
have you FELT the sun today?
(#322 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:07 AM

Well i'm single and happy Though i do like someone which gives me a boost (but they've gone away to Bulgaria for a week which makes Jody sad )

But even before i liked them i was single and happy I lived for myself and my friends and i had time to do well at college and everything

Just make the most of it i guess xD

~Chiiii_x
(#323 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

12-29-2008, 02:07 AM

----------------------------

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-17-2016 at 11:58 PM.
(#324 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouichisan View Post
I'll be ok for now... girls can sometimes be confusing and difficult to figure out. I don't need the added headache for now, I am already stressed out as it is haha. Maybe in a few years.
I know what you mean I find girls hard to figure out and i'm not even interested in them! lol

But like my friends and stuff... sometimes i wonder how you guys cope with us!

~Chiiii_x
(#325 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

12-29-2008, 02:10 AM

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-17-2016 at 11:58 PM.
(#326 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:14 AM

Well when i'm talking to my female friends about their problems, it's always so complex and unpredictable and confusing! Like guys seem to be a lot more open about what they think and feel but girls are a lot harder to read -.-"

Especially me, even I don't know what's going on in my head half the time....

~Chiiii_x
(#327 (permalink))
Old
greenteajunkie (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:23 AM

I've been single my entire life of 15 years... of course I've never been in a relationship so being single is... just... normal, you know? I never concern myself with the thoughts or feelings of another, so it's really easy! I suppose I'd like to be in a relationship but I always have these fantasies and great expectations that no one can truly live up to.

Perhaps stars fall, just as the rain

Until they burn on a windowpane

The grief of loss no written place

It is simply painted, on my face.
(#328 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

12-29-2008, 02:23 AM

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-17-2016 at 11:57 PM.
(#329 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenteajunkie View Post
I've been single my entire life of 15 years... of course I've never been in a relationship so being single is... just... normal, you know? I never concern myself with the thoughts or feelings of another, so it's really easy! I suppose I'd like to be in a relationship but I always have these fantasies and great expectations that no one can truly live up to.
That's really good Not to be a hypocrite but as long as you're not like 40 or something, i think it's great for you to stay as innocent as possible for as long as possible It'll give your next relationship a lot more value and mean a lot more to whoever you end up with. Like it'll make them feel more special if they're your first than if they were just part of a large collection if ya get me?

And high expectations means you'll end up with the best So that's a good thing too! x

~Chiiii_x
(#330 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-29-2008, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouichisan View Post
Thats exactly it. I can easily figure out what guys are thinking. But sometimes I just don't understand what my female friends are thinking, they don't really like to be as open lol. So when they are angry... girls say "nothing is wrong", but really everything is wrong haha.

See if girls don't know what is going through their head, how are us guys meant to have any hope
For some reason i think girls tend to hint their actual feelings rather than just come straight out with them like guys seem to do ...

Like if a girl is upset then she might slightly alter her tone of voice, look in a certain direction or word something fractionately different and then expect you to know exactly what's up.

Most guys will just say that they're upset about something and move on.

~Chiiii_x