Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

06-26-2009, 04:28 AM

Vampiregirl it can be easy during or after problems like that
(#422 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
06-26-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiiven View Post
Vampiregirl it can be easy during or after problems like that
Sorry im just kind of mad at my ex is all.

and more at my friend.

she was all i don't have time for a bf with all this late due homework that i didnt get done from ditching school.

and then OMG this guy kissed me you know your friend christian.

i was all like dying inside from that.

i think that either way i feel pain, from friends family and bf's/
sometimes i feel like i don't know why i ever liked my first bf or my second one.

i just hope #3 is Mr.Right for me.

i just hope its Kent.^^

he told me to go to bed this morning.TT~TT

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#423 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-27-2009, 10:48 PM

I'm single and have been for a while. Prolly due to two things..I don't actively seek out girls and I'm pretty sure I'm too wierd for most of them. Not that I don't like them, I do I But I'm pretty set in my ways and you know the saying about teaching old dogs.
(#424 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
06-27-2009, 10:54 PM

Um...Hmm...I think it would have to be a little of both...It would always be nice to have someone who could truly understand you, and you know you're not alone...But I also enjoy being single, I can do the stuff I want to do without having to ask someone's opinion...
Sometimes I get lonely though...T.T

~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#425 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

06-29-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
I'm single and have been for a while. Prolly due to two things..I don't actively seek out girls and I'm pretty sure I'm too wierd for most of them. Not that I don't like them, I do I But I'm pretty set in my ways and you know the saying about teaching old dogs.
That's the same thing with me and guys. It would be nice to have a bf, but I'm not really looking for somebody right now.

I seriously do not have the time nor energy to dedicate to another person. It'd be nice, but I'll be a nerd and work super hard in school and go to summer school to get ahead in life, rather be distracted by things.

It's a good and a bad thing if I have a bf this next year, especially because I'm trying to graduate high school a whole year early.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#426 (permalink))
Old
MightyFlameboy (Offline)
New to JF

07-09-2009, 05:34 PM

I've been single all my life (currently 23 years old) and proud of it! At my age, it's the norm to date at least 2-3 girls. All of my friends are baffled as to why I've stayed single all my life. =)

I'm not a geek. I'm average-looking, and I'm reasonably well-groomed, relying on hairstyle and fashion to make myself stand out of the crowd. I'm a little shy, but I'm still able to carry a conversation with a girl well enough if the need arises.

So u might ask why? I just don't see the need to play the BGR game. Some friends I know get attached just for the 'experience'! I feel that the time, energy, money, effort wasted on BGR could be channeled into somewhere more meaningful, such as studies or personal aspirations.

Especially guys my age. Practically all my guy friends are lamenting about lacking a girlfriend in their lives, or rambling about problems that he and his girlfriend face. If they aren't my friends, I would say this straight to their faces. C'MON, GET A LIFE ALREADY! Life is much more than just pursuing BGR.

But if u really feel for ur other half genuinely, then great! I've still not met a girl who can make me feel it's worthwhile to sacrifice my being for her happiness. I would want to make my first relationship count for eternity. Basically, my motto when finding a girlfriend would be that "she'll be first and last girlfriend, because she'll become my wife".

Anyone else shares my views? =) I'm kinda interested to know what's the youth culture like in other countries (I stay in Singapore) regarding BGR too. =D
(#427 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-09-2009, 07:26 PM

Im single, Ive been single for uh... a little while. Im extremely happy to be single. Ive always been happier without having someone. I tend to get really bored after the first 3 months and push people away. For some reason I keep somehow finding clingy guys and i cant stand it when people cling to me to like that. -.- So then I pushed them away.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#428 (permalink))
Old
Deviruu (Offline)
オワタ!

07-21-2009, 12:13 AM

I've never had a boyfriend. Not counting a 5th grade relationship.

I don't mind being single, in fact I sometimes prefer it than the stress that comes with relationships.
It kind of makes me feel like I can be independent and not need to cling on to someone.

Not saying I wouldn't mind a boyfriend/girlfriend, but it's not my number one priority right now.
(#429 (permalink))
Old
jayjay007 (Offline)
New to JF

07-21-2009, 12:16 AM

Single is best - I wouldn't be coming to Tokyo if I was in a relationship - last GF wouldn't have let me!!!

Jay Jay
(#430 (permalink))
Old
Deviruu (Offline)
オワタ!

07-21-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay007 View Post
Single is best - I wouldn't be coming to Tokyo if I was in a relationship - last GF wouldn't have let me!!!
Ah, that's another thing...

I'd like to actually move to Japan and if I like it: permanently.
I don't really want to date someone from America while I'm overseas. Vice versa if I come back.