JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#431 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2009, 12:41 AM

I was livin with my (now ex) gf for 6 month and i can say it........................................... I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!! ok i'm single for only a week but...Ohh its so damn good! u girl are too, ... too, too complicated..

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#432 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
07-21-2009, 12:51 AM

I have been single for about 3 weeks now. I can honestly say that at first I didn't have problem with it. Then (about 4 days ago) the huge bitch slap that is called MISSING A LIGHT IN YOUR LIFE landed 900 KM/h in my face and I was going down down down...

Despite the fact that I was the one who suggested ending the relationship, I had second thoughts. Now I am starting to get over it pretty well.

We've had been in a relationship for about a year and a month, so we were getting pretty close. I miss the intimacy and I miss some things about her as a woman, but there a lot more positive than negative things to say about being single.

Also, we've had been texting, talking and e-mailing for about 2 weeks after we broke up so that we could clear up a few things and reflect. Now we do not do that anymore.

I'm doing well now and I am starting to enjoy being single again. Like some other dude said: you don't have the "the girlfriend" thing going on in the back of your head when you are doing something with friends/relatives or anyone/anything that is alive!

By the way, I am going to Paris with a very good friend of mine for one week. Guess what that means!?

music reflects the soul of the man

Last edited by kMal : 07-21-2009 at 12:56 AM.
(#433 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

Unhappy 07-21-2009, 01:23 AM

Sometimes i dont, sometimes i do like been single. Been single lets me consentrate in school and friends without having to worry about any dating problems, but there are times i do feel very lonely. some ppl tell me why would i feel lonely if i have a great family and friends, but thats not the same type of lonelyness i have. its a lonelyness of not having a partner and sharing my love to her. I have never dated someone before or really have a true date, and im 20 years old. Yes i do feel embarress and probably many ppl might think ima failure. I might have had some apportunities to have dated someone, but didnt go for it cause im always afraid she might say no and i might look stupid. When a girl turns and looks at me, i always turn and look another away cause im a shy person, but i know she doesnt know that and she might think im not interested. I had many apportunities but wasted them. Im trying to improve but its hard.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#434 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
07-21-2009, 01:45 AM

I think the thing you need to work on for now is not giving a fuck about what other people think when you DO ask a girl out on a date.

Try realising that you are not a failure if you have other priorities in your life AT THE MOMENT. This does not mean this will be like this for your entire life because like most people, your priorities/needs/wants/environment/sociality/personality/status/interests will change.

Try not to worry about it too much, but do not let it linger around either.

Peace,
Kemal.

music reflects the soul of the man
(#435 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
I was livin with my (now ex) gf for 6 month and i can say it........................................... I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!! ok i'm single for only a week but...Ohh its so damn good! u girl are too, ... too, too complicated..
Took you 6 months to figure that out? :P

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#436 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kMal View Post
I think the thing you need to work on for now is not giving a fuck about what other people think when you DO ask a girl out on a date.

Try realising that you are not a failure if you have other priorities in your life AT THE MOMENT. This does not mean this will be like this for your entire life because like most people, your priorities/needs/wants/environment/sociality/personality/status/interests will change.

Try not to worry about it too much, but do not let it linger around either.

Peace,
Kemal.
thanks 4 ur advice. i will try not to worry about it for now.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#437 (permalink))
Old
Skuu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Skuu
07-21-2009, 06:42 AM

Been single by choice for a few years now. Sometimes I think about girls or guys (I'm bi) and feel a bit sad/lonely, but it always goes away after a few minutes. My last gf is now my best friend and that helps a lot, makes me realise how so much of a partnership is really just about being able to share things with another human, the sex and control is not necessary.
(#438 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Took you 6 months to figure that out? :P
Oooh yeah i will lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#439 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
Oooh yeah i will lol
I figured that out before even going out with a girl :P

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#440 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-22-2009, 07:18 PM

Hmmm... This seems like a complicated question.

There are moments where i do enjoy to be single, and some others where i wish my ex-gf back.

For an example, when im with my friend and he is with his girlfriend, and when they start their "kissy-kissy", im just there watching and "holding a candle".

When im going through bad moments, i feel like i need that especial person to confort me and help me aswell. (And no, not talking about mom)

Aswell as when your happy, and want to share your happiness with someone especial.

But the worst of being single is the remorse i have for breaking out with my ex. Entirely my fault for not giving her what she was in need (Emotionaly) and being selfish expecting her to give it to me. Giving more atention to irrelevant things rather then giving atention to her needs.

But you learn with your mistakes, right? And thats the "pay-off" for being a selfish retard.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.